Random trivia

The reason I chose those particular four people was because they all have Maiden connections, but that's not the answer. I'll list a few more people (maybe all of them) when I get home this evening.

It almost looks like their songs are together on an album...but the Huxley clue throws a huge monkey wrench into it, doesn't it...

Plus, I don't think Marlon Brando = Gangland.  I think he equals The Edge of Darkness.

And I suppose it's this photo:

Pepper%27s.jpg

Inspired by national acrobat's question:

Where can one find Robert Burns, Dylan Thomas, Truman Capote, Lenny Bruce, John Lennon, James Dean and Jack Kerouac together?

Very good, I love that album by the way (the last with Fish)!

The front and back covers of the album give a revealing glimpse into Fish's inspiration for the album's lyrics as well as depicting some of his heroes. There are allusions to them throughout the album. The setting is in a British bar & pool room, and the people represented are:

On the front from left to right: Robert Burns, Dylan Thomas, Truman Capote and Lenny Bruce
On the back from left to right: John Lennon, James Dean and Jack Kerouac

Marillion-Clutching-At-Stra-342453.jpg

This mysterious Asian cryptid has been the subject of various expeditions and is reported to spew forth highly venomous poison as a defense, and can supposedly kill with electricity.

Sorry, wasn't that nice indeed. I couldn't restrain myself thinking back of your earlier questions.
We're gonna see how things will turn out.
;)

Hahaha, I'm not offended, but I do take responsibility for not providing enough clues last time :)
Well, I'll just see if my clues now suffice :D

Mmm...Donuts said:
This mysterious Asian cryptid has been the subject of various expeditions and is reported to spew forth highly venomous poison as a defense, and can supposedly kill with electricity.

The Emperor!

UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!

OK, I had to look up the definition of cryptid but looked no further than that. I'll start with the obvious; is it a dragon?

Back