Rammstein

Of course I guessed what kind of video they will once I saw the track titles before the album release.
I haven't yet watched the video, but I feel maybe they should somehow get some new ideas..as this was so expected.
The new album is better than the previous, but I think they haven't had such a good album in long time as I like all the albums until Reise Reise.
I RR was in some sort the last really feeling album for me, not sure what happened..maybe I will have to give more plays to the recent albums.

The video is so puerile... Back in the early 80s it would have been seen as normal, but in 2022 it is just an (extremely well filmed) exercise in sexism.

The video is so puerile... Back in the early 80s it would have been seen as normal, but in 2022 it is just an (extremely well filmed) exercise in sexism.
I think there’s a lot of sexism present in the world, but what about this video is so sexist that it needs commenting upon? You could argue that there is a lot of feminine power on display here, since the women all seem to be in control of their bodies in the video. I thought it was pretty fun.

I think there’s a lot of sexism present in the world, but what about this video is so sexist that it needs commenting upon? You could argue that there is a lot of feminine power on display here, since the women all seem to be in control of their bodies in the video. I thought it was pretty fun.

I would argue that the video clip objectifies women in a song where the main character claims that she wants a woman and:

She doesn't have to be beautiful
She doesn't have to be smart, no
She doesn’t have to be rich
Not a model with long strides
But big tits

As far as I am concerned, that is fairly sexist, but I might be wrong.

Anyway, at the end of the day, this comes from a band who wrote a song like Pussy and has its singer riding a dick jizzing over the audience. :)

Great music, fantastic live show, but the lyrics of some of the songs are cringeworthy.

Zeit is fine album, and as a long time Rammstein fan of 21 years I rate it highly. Musically a very differrnt album to 2019's untitled and it is good that they didn't simply copy the style of that album and instead opt entirely for a new feel and sound for this. Superb stuff.

Roll on Coventry and Cardiff later this month!

I've been to Rammstein since they released their debut as it was then played in some comedy radioshow here in Finland. I think they had pretty good run of albums until Reise Reise, then I would suppose they sort of changed a bit. But Im glad that I've liked the latest album so far. Think I need to revisit the later albums much more often as I don't actually remember them too well (in comparison to the older albums).

I've given in only a couple of spins, but I must admit I liked it much more than self-titled album from three years ago. Much more melodic and it seems it won't bore me so quickly as the previous one did.
Still, I'm missing those raw-powered aggressive tracks, like they had on LIFAD.
MVP here if definitely Christian Lorenz (synth). Some of those tracks would be really the most common meat-and-potatoes riff songs if it weren't for him.
Dor selfish reasons, I kinda long for days when they were less popular and played arenas. I mean, hats off to the stadium show, but still... Tickets were more affordable and they visited more cities/countries. Also - having your eyebrows burnt in the first row or getting "sprayed on" by Till, as MasterCard would say - priceless.

EDIT - Rammstein did a warm-up show in Prague for an only couple of hundreds of fans, which made me think - since reunion, Maiden never did their secret shows before the start of the tour like they used to, did they?

Listened to Zeit all the way through once. It's not bad but it'll take some more time to grab me. Liebe and Untitled are my favorite albums of theirs. I'm not the typical fan though, because i'm weird.

Listened to Zeit all the way through once. It's not bad but it'll take some more time to grab me. Liebe and Untitled are my favorite albums of theirs. I'm not the typical fan though, because i'm weird.
Zeit has grown on me. Not as good as Mutter and Reise Reise, but on par with Untitled. I think it's a strong album.

Zeit has grown on me. Not as good as Mutter and Reise Reise, but on par with Untitled. I think it's a strong album.
It keeps growing on me as well. Angst is a fantastic song and there's some heavy riffs on here. I still stand by my assertion that Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da is their best album by far. But I'm in the minority on that one.

Currently I’m pretty sure it’s better than the last album, and I liked that one quite a bit. It’s just a very tight helping of modern Rammstein and has great flow to it. All of the songs are good and the title track is honestly probably my least favorite on the album (even though most people really like that one a lot).

I don't think the new one is groundbreaking or anything, but it's surely the best one since Reise, Reise to me. Holds up nicely a couple of months after release.

Europe stadium tour 2023 announced today.

EUROPE STADIUM TOUR 2023

Rammstein are today happy to announce another round of the Europe Stadium Tour for next summer!

Tickets go on sale Thursday, September 8 at 10am local time here.

Rammstein Europe Stadium Tour 2023
22.05.2023 Lithuania, Vilnius, Vingio Parkas
27.05.2023 Finland, Helsinki, Olympiastadion
28.05.2023 Finland, Helsinki, Olympiastadion
02.06.2023 Denmark, Odense, Dyrskueplads
07.06.2023 Germany, Munich, Olympiastadion
08.06.2023 Germany, Munich, Olympiastadion
14.06.2023 Slovakia, Trenčín, Trenčín Airport
17.06.2023 Switzerland, Bern, Stadion Wankdorf
18.06.2023 Switzerland, Bern, Stadion Wankdorf
23.06.2023 Spain, Madrid, Estadio Cívitas Metropolitano
26.06.2023 Portugal, Lisbon, Estádio Da Luz
01.07.2023 Italy, Padova, Stadio Euganeo
06.07.2023 Netherlands, Groningen, Stadspark
11.07.2023 Hungary, Budapest, Puskás Aréna
15.07.2023 Germany, Berlin, Olympiastadion
16.07.2023 Germany, Berlin, Olympiastadion
22.07.2023 France, Paris, Stade de France
26.07.2023 Austria, Vienna, Ernst-Happel-Stadion
30.07.2023 Poland, Chorzów, Stadion Śląski
04.08.2023 Belgium, Brussels, King Baudouin Stadium

I'm really tempted to get feuerzone (aka golden circle) tickets for the 2023 show in Brussel. Might try to get them this Thurday. But I've already been to the show in Nijmegen a few months ago and I highly doubt they are going to change the setlist. They might add some new songs from their latest album but that will likely be about it. Since the shows are so heavy on special effects it's really hard to replace songs. At leas that's what I read recently. I'd really liek to see 'Angst', 'Giftig' and 'Dicke Titten' live!

Biggest reason I'd like to go is because me and my dad had general admission tickets in Nijmegen and we hated it. We could see the stage but you could barely make out any facial expression from any of the band members. And the crowd in general admission was so incredibly boring. Nobody sang along to the songs and when me and my dad did we got looked at strangely. Maybe I got spoiled in Arnhem with the Legacy tour when I was standing 4 meters away from the stage but still.

And I sincerely hope that Maiden don't plan their concert in The Netherlands (or Germany/ Belgium depending on the venue) on the same day. Man that would suck! Rammstein and Maiden are my two favorites so it'll be impossible to choose between them.

Others that they like to milk tours
Why the hell is that milking? They had to postpone their 2019 tour to 2022 because of the pandemic. The 2019 tour was all about the untitled album and they happen to release a new album (Zeit) in 2022 and now they're going to have some of those songs in a tour. Would not really call that milking. If you think about it then it's kinda the same move Maiden pulled with the Legacy tour now.

Last edited:
The absence of UK gigs makes me think they will be headlining the final night of Download Festival at Castle Donington (20th anniversary of the festival).

I just got Feuerzone tickets on presale. A lot of people on Reddit were giving away LIFAD (the name of the fan club) codes that allowed you to buy tickets in the pre-sale. I thought, I'll take my chances and see if I can get feuerzone/golden circle tickets for Brussels.

It didn't work at first. All the feuerzone/golden circle tickets were apparently sold out. When I got bored a few hours later I decided to try again with the same code and this time it worked! I was shaking with excitement! I got 2 feurzone tickets for Brussels and I couldn't be happier.

Now all Maiden has to do is announce a 2023 tour and hope it's not on the same date as the Rammstein show.

Back