Rammstein

The boys are back in town. Very interested in hearing what they’ve come up with. If “Pandemie” isn’t a song I’ll be surprised, lol.
Well, this is how you do it.
One of the rare (bigger) bands that don't spend their time sitting on their asses. Mind you, they still have USA and Euro tour to do and still, they decided to make something new.
This reminds me on "Rosenrot" - it may not be their best, but it can give us some great singles which could be played live.

Don't die before I do (Stirb nicht vor mir)​

The night opens her lap
The child's name is loneliness
It is cold and motionless
I cry softly into time
I don't know what your name is
But I know that you exist
I know that sometime
someone will love me

He comes to me every night
No words are left to say
With his hands around my neck
I close my eyes and pass away

I don't know who he is
In my dreams he does exist
His passion is a kiss
And I can not resist

I wait here
Don't die before I do
I wait here
Don't die before I do

I don't know who you are
I know that you exist
Don't die
Sometimes love seems so far
I wait here
Your love I can't dismiss
I wait here

All the houses are covered in snow
And candle light in the windows
They lie there together
And I
I only wait for you

I wait here
Don't die before I do
I wait here
Don't die before I do

I don't know who you are
I know that you exist
Don't die
Sometimes love seems so far
I wait here
Your love I can't dismiss

And the single is up!

EDIT: Turns out it’s the title track of their new album, out April 29th.

9BB5525D-A1CE-4E98-B400-296BA335EF99.jpeg

Last edited:
New song is good. Clearly Rammstein but it's a bit different also, as well, too. Parts of it remind me of Seeman from the first album.

Very conceptual - time waits for no man - song. Good. Video is great.
Rammstein is one of those, newer, monster arena bands. Their live shows are spectacular.

I enjoyed it, the melodies are pleasant, easy to sing along to. Didn't notice any plagiarism, self or otherwise. I am sure we will get our fair share of "chainsaw and pneumatic drill" music on the album, just to wait now.

I'm really curious if they have it in them to ever top Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da. That's my favorite album of theirs and I don't think Self-Titled dethroned it.

I'm really curious if they have it in them to ever top Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da. That's my favorite album of theirs and I don't think Self-Titled dethroned it.
That’s my least favorite!

New song is very Rammstein. Good, but I hope the other songs are even better. Lyrics are great. And I love the new album’s cover.

Very nice song and great video, showing time (Zeit) going backwards. These guys play on a completely different league when it comes to videos.

After a while... Zeit rocks big time. I like song's conceptualism-meaningfulness. Pure metaphysics. Great.

Back