Rammstein

The band has been doing that each night during the stadium tour that has been going since 2019. The song they dance to is a remix to Deutschland by guitarist Richard Kruspe. He can be seen above the dancers in a white coat.

Normally Lindemann has been backstage during this song, him sitting on stage is new.

I wonder if it's during this song the girls (some of them atleast) have been backstage with him?

Yes, the allegations say that there was a special backstage area where he'd have sex with women selected for this purpose during this intermission.

I wonder if it's during this song the girls (some of them atleast) have been backstage with him?
Does that matter so much? Anyway, it's going to be very interesting to take a closer look at the other band members when it comes down to the question who was involved by knowledge and tolerating things.
Btw, IMHO one strong hint that Rammstein are overrated lies within the obviousness in especially Lindemanns entire lacking of any separation between his stage personality and the rest of his behaviour. Well, I guess some people would call that "authentic".
(Q: How many girls does Till Lindemann need in an average night? A: Three. One psychatrist and two nurses.)

Even when this all is for a 100 % true, which I have no doubt about, the bitter thing is: Whatever this fucking prick will be getting sentenced to (if ever at all, but I hope so) - he won't care much, he just pays any amount of money and won't give any further shit about, cause he has enough money not to care.

Last edited:
Even when this all for a 100 % true, which I have no doubt about, the bitter thing is: Whatever this fucking prick will be getting sentenced to (if ever at all, but I hope so) - he won't care much, he just pays any amount of money and won't give any further shit about, cause he has enough money not to care.

That, and the fact that there are fans loyal to the grave, who even if he did far worse things, would claim the Wokes are doing a witch hunt on him. If this doesn't die down by autumn, it's probably going to be adopted into Culture War propaganda.

That, and the fact that there are fans loyal to the grave, who even if he did far worse things, would claim the Wokes are doing a witch hunt on him. If this doesn't die down by autumn, it's probably going to be adopted into Culture War propaganda.

Just a polite reminder that there are many anti-woke, culture warrior types that actually want real justice and harsh punishments (i. e. those whose morality is always above politics) - if he did as the allegations claim, then I really hope he'll crash and burn.

The first news on this were iffy, but this is starting to look serious. That said, the lawyer in me says let's hold our horses and wait what comes out of this. Distasteful as I find this type of crimes, I do not want to rush to public sentencing based on insinuations and innuendoes.

Metal Hammer wanted to write a review of one of the current Till Lindemann concerts, but were not allowed in.

Back