Rammstein

Didn't expect anything like this as a first single, but it's definitely a grower. And that video, damn.... there are a couple of perfect frames in that video, amazing. Rammstein always gave a crap about their videos, but I have to applaud it even more in 2022 when they know music videos not important as they used to be and still - they do a magnificent job.

So the full tracklist of Zeit has been revealed:

Zeit
1. “Armee der Tristen” (3:26) Sad People’s Army”
2. “Zeit” (5:21) “Time”
3. “Schwarz” (4:18) “Black”
4. “Giftig” (3:08) “Toxic”
5. “Zick Zack” (4:04) “Zig Zag”
6. “OK” (4:03)
7. “Meine Tränen” (3:57)
“My Tears”
8. “Angst” (3:44) “Fear”
9. “Dicke Titten” (3:38) “Fat Tits”
10. “Lügen” (3:48) “Lies”
11. “Adieu” (4:36) “Farewell”

It’s a very interesting set of titles. I’m sure “Dicke Titten” will be more in the vein of “Pussy” or “Te quiero puta!” Definitely curious to hear the record.

After first listen I liked Zeit more. This is a bit of fun, but Zeit had really beautiful melodies. But only one listen, so this might change.

On first listen this is better than “Zeit”. While it’s definitely the band playing their typical mid-paced anthemic rocker format, it’s also very fun and I like the little new places they take it. Honestly has me more interested in hearing the final album than the first song did.

Listening to Zeit again after a week or so and it is just so pure and beautiful. The "match" album did have some amazing rockers but nothing with such a powerful melody.

Just watched some live footage from the show in Prague. Hmmm, am I dreaming, or Rammstein become bigger than Metallica?
Amazing stage show.

Last edited:
I do not think any tickets have been put on sale. Some promoters quickly said that those dates did not correspond to a planned tour.
According to the article the tickets were to go on sale in June.

EDIT. But I see the article no longer exists.

:D
:okok:
:notworthy:

Back