Posting a new meme everyday 'til Iron Maiden releases new studio album

Memes will go back from being "awful" to "slightly less so" - I'm back at my PC. My vacation is over, I'm going back to my job in an hour or so and since it's my birthday I've decided to give you a little treat.

You know how discussions on this forum sometimes go to "Well, if he didn't do that..." or "Well, if this happened first..." and they always end up in the conclusion that things would be better. Well, anybody who watched movies with alternate realities knows that things in alternate reality aren't a bit off - they're way off. So, do you really want to know how things would end up for Maiden in an alternate reality? Do ya, punk?! OK, here's a glimpse of how it could've been. View at your own risk.

Day 260
janick.jpg

bruce.jpg

steve.jpg

nicko.jpg

adrian.jpg

dave.jpg

Day 261
sdfbdsfbdfb(1).jpg

ADDENDUM
Here's the deal - In a week or so I will be listening to a new Maiden album, and that is enough to get me giddy a little. I liked WOTW on first listen, and it only grew from then. Stratego - I loved it on a first listen, and it's still growing (those double vocal lines on the chorus - more please!). Considering all those things, I've got to admit this:

5ibzvs.jpg

Day 262
I will be waiting for the 3rd and I agree with forum's policy about leaks, but: how will people know it leaked if nobody can say it? Does that mean in a next 7 days we will have a case of:

5kutwb.jpg

HYPE NOTE
It seems like I picked up a serious case of hype-fever. This morning I called national distributor wanting to find out would they send it on Sep 3rd or would they send it earlier, so I get it at Sep 3rd. The answer was this: "It'll arrive next week, and as soon as we get it - we'll dispatch it." Now, I'm seriously thinking of trying to find the number of their global distributor, so I can find out when will they ship it to my national distributor. I thought I was better than this...

5kuuo4.jpg

The First Rule of Maiden Club is: You do not talk about leaks.
The Second Rule of Maiden Club is: You do not talk about leaks.

If you break those Rules you'll run until your muscles burn and your veins pump battery acid.

Back