Other's Maiden Blasphemy?

Pretty much all the people he knew, some less, some more, in one way or another. I finished high school a year ago, and haven't seen him since then. Faculty I'm going to has no bullies or idiots of that sort, luckily.

Well, yes.

15 kids a year commit suicide in the UK alone because of being bullied.

It's a shame no-one can do anything to stop it...

I'm 2 years away from finishing high school and know at least 5 bully cases in my school. I'm trying not to cause too much attention, and everything will finish in a normal way. Some bully even forces his victim to buy him a meal everyday, and when he does, the bully just walks away.

When there is a bully one year older than you in your primary school, it is nice to have a big brother who is three years older. Well - I was that big brother, and it worked pretty well for my younger brother. The other "big brothers" in my class did the same, and I can't really think of many bullies in the two classes directly following mine during those years.

When I was in 4th grade, some jackass pulled a knife on me at school. My mom was a teacher in the same school (she still is at the same school, but I'm in high school now) I asked her about the situation, she carried it to the discipline committee and the dude got a temporary debartment from the school.

Who I once threw a punch at a kid in my grade for taking my glasses and throwing them to the ground, besides that I haven't had alot of problems with bullies. Can't wait to go into high school this year.

That happened in my country lol, it was all over the news.

I've never really had any problem with bullies, luckily :)

I wonder how is it possible to provoke a bigger and stronger one, that doesn't make sense to me.
The second kid wasn't like super fat to be frustrated about it, so he just might slap his shit much sooner..

I love that video, thats what happens when you just keep pressing someone's buttons. The skinny kid got what he deserved.

But anyways I go to a private christian high school, and I've been told by my classmates that I'm going to hell for listening to Maiden, and they also like to say Iron Maiden is screamo.  ::)

I spent up to my 5th grade in Christian schools. preschool to 3rd grade I went to Catholic School and from 4th to 8th Lutheran school. So I know how you feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__IjcLVB ... re=related Found that.

Apparently the kid was giving him shit and he fought back. Maybe being picked up and thrown is a little too much, but sometimes you have to fight back to get the message across. My views of bullying are that in many cases, it's the school's fault. Obviously this was going on for quite some time and everyone ignored it, and sadly it ended like that. If there would've been discipline early on, this could've been prevented. At that Lutheran school I mentioned, the kids who played football at recess were considered the "cool kids". And they were always bullying my friend, up until I left that school, if nothing has changed, they probably still are. It was brought up to the teachers and they basically told him to suck it up. If he was to react violently, he would be the one to get in trouble. I don't want to defend the overreaction of the kid, I don't know too much of the background, but if it was true that he was bullied, then perhaps he did the right thing. (maybe too much of the right thing)

Robbiedbee said:
I have a friend who says "all Maiden songs sound the same".
I have a friend who says the exact same thing, he's a drummer so his opinion doesn't count and he's a Def Leppard fan too which is even worse because THEIR songs do all sound the same!

Just saw this on IMFC as i was interested how things are over there... and in a discussion about getting an IMFC tattoo someone said
It's not some psycho religion, it's a band. I love Maiden lots but some people are taking it a bit far.... like it's a new religion or something.
Maiden isnt a religion!?!? my lifes a lie  :eek: :blink:
I must report this guy to someone

I'd agree with him. Some people do some crazy things for maiden.

True some do, however it definitely isnt new that Maiden is a religion... especially watching flight666  :blink:
220px-

vlcsnap-14018142.jpg

That priest dude was one of those people I was thinking of.

I just remembered a guy from another forum who said (about 2,5 years ago) that he won't go to a Maiden concert again until Janick leaves the band :nuts2:

Back