Other's Maiden Blasphemy?

When I saw shitiness in ghost of the navigator I stopped reading.

Alright, let's move away from this, if we can. No point in making fun of another site. Last thing I want is a deluge of MFU people coming here and opening shit threads to complain about us making fun of them.

Alright. I think 3 pages of that is more than enough.

One blog once had Rime on its list of bad metal songs. Rime! But yes, three pages is enough of that. I didn't mean to turn this into a hate thread.

Revelations85 said:
One blog once had Rime on its list of bad metal songs. Rime! But yes, three pages is enough of that. I didn't mean to turn this into a hate thread.

Rime is my favorite song by Maiden!

Revelations85 said:
I'd like to see their reasoning on that.

It's about tied with Hallowed for me. Third is Revelations. Their reasoning was solely based on the lyrics. Which baffles me even more.

Mosh said:
I'd like to see their reasoning on that.

Yeah same here, Rime is a perfectly laid out song. From it's epic and powerful beginning to it's soft and eery mid-section then back to telling of how to Mariner lives on. A masterpiece in my eyes.

Revelations85 said:

Rime is my favorite song of all time.

The Flash said:
Rime is my favorite song of all time.

*Highfives

Mosh said:
wrong thread.

Great idea Mosh, to the commentary!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, back to blasphemy topics. I once heard my brother call Maiden satanic because he heard hell in 'From here to Eternity'. I wouldn't judge Maiden on anything heard on FotD.

I read that post. Makes me want to bang my head into the wall. Hold on a second. Yea still makes me angry.  <_<

I had a bully in my class in high school who, in months leading to my first Iron Maiden concert, used to say this to me every day in school:
"I hope your satanists band crashes their plane before the concert" or
"I hope you lose your ticket" or
"I hope a bomb explodes in the arena where the concert is held" etc.

Night Prowler said:
I had a bully in my class in high school who, in months leading to my first Iron Maiden concert, used to say this to me every day in school:
"I hope your satanists band crashes their plane before the concert" or
"I hope you lose your ticket" or
"I hope a bomb explodes in the arena where the concert is held" etc.

People like that should be put in solitary confinement with nothing in the room but a mattress, a portable toilet and speakers in the ceiling playing heavy metal non-stop.

@Revelations85: I would like to see those kids write better songs, or at least, write a song.

@Everyone: What's a MFU?

@NP666: That's pretty terrible, dude.

I'm in high school right now, and fortunately, there were no bullies so far. But whenever someone insults someone or something like that, things get a bit messy, know what I mean?

MFU - MaidenFansUnited forum.

I almost threw a chair at that idiot, but someone stopped me. He was annoying everyone in the class. One of the most insane persons I ever met.

Night Prowler, that's bullies for you. He doesn't care for Iron Maiden or people who listen to them or anything, all he wants to do is provoke you- and he seems to be quite successful at that, too.

MaidenFansUnited... Yea, I can tell...

Bullies are people who provoke people on things they like, they don't care if it's Maiden, motorbikes, or something else. They are making fun of you on things you like the most.

Sometimes ignoring would help. I have a friend still in high school who listens to punk and had a mohawk. So some idiot made fun of him because that. But my friend just chilled him every time, and this guy stopped in a week or so...

He wasn't really bullying me only because of music. He tortured EVERYONE in the class regardless of music they listen to, their looks or gender. He didn't care. Nothing helped. One (horrible) example: once, he cut his pubic hair during a class (!) and threw it at girls. :puke:

But yeah, he was successful in provoking me, but I just couldn't sit still and do nothing.

Back