Other's Maiden Blasphemy?

Err no. I think that was Mozzle. IIRC.

I can see why we'd be mixed up.

Mosh said:
Err no. I think that was Mozzle. IIRC.

I can see why we'd be mixed up.
Haha sorry I just remember the picture and the first letters being M and O. Anyways... I also see a lot of comments about how Blaze's era was terrible, when they haven't even given him a chance. Of course if you don't like him, that's fine also.

I don't think I'd have a problem with it if they voiced them as opinions. But instead they make it seem like nobody likes Maiden now, and that it's a fact that Steve Harris can't write, and so on and so forth.

Oh, absolutely. Too many people say things like "A real fan hates Blaze, Bruce FTW", but I don't mind if they say "Personally, I don't like Blaze's work with the band". I personally think that Steve Harris is a great writer. I saw some comments on MFU stating that he couldn't write because he started out very long songs with a slow intro. Personally, if a song is 11 minutes long, it benefits from having some buildup.

A friend, on me going to see Blaze Bayley live (2010):
"Why do you bother going to see a fail-Maiden when you'll see the real one this summer?"

Another one, this year, another friend:
Me (on the phone): So when are you coming to queue this Friday?
Him: Huh? I'm driving to Jyväskylä.
Me: Oh.  Aren't you coming to the Maiden gig? (which he had tickets for)
Him: Wait, what?

Yes, he forgot about a Maiden gig. :D

Invader said:
A friend, on me going to see Blaze Bayley live (2010):
"Why do you bother going to see a fail-Maiden when you'll see the real one this summer?"

Another one, this year, another friend:
Me (on the phone): So when are you coming to queue this Friday?
Him: Huh? I'm driving to Jyväskylä.
Me: Oh.  Aren't you coming to the Maiden gig? (which he had tickets for)
Him: Wait, what?

Yes, he forgot about a Maiden gig. :D
How could he do such a thing?  :huh:

I registered on that site once. It was too horrible so I never came back. I remember one was doing a Maiden countdown and he had Paschendale at like #65 and he said this is my favourite reunion era track :eek:

Jupz said:
I registered on that site once. It was too horrible so I never came back. I remember one was doing a Maiden countdown and he had Paschendale at like #65 and he said this is my favourite reunion era track :eek:

Wait, is that a site or a forum?

If it's a forum, you can't blame the whole forum for his countdown FAIL.

But almost every member on there is like that. I haven't found a thread that doesn't diss the new albums somewhere.

Dammit!

I hardly convinced myself that there is only ONE person like that (I think it's impossible to dislike the new albums)

Now there are DOZENS of them?!?!  :nuts2:

I'm speechless...

It's a whole community of them. Think of it this way, for every active member on here, there is a hater over there.

More like an online asylum.

Anyway, I don't care. I'm happy to be on this forum. Very nice people here. You guys rock!  :shred:

Yeah, it's actually nice to be able to go on a forum and have mature discussions with basically everyone on the forum without getting trolled all the time.

Unknown One said:
Yeah, it's actually nice to be able to go on a forum and have mature discussions with basically everyone on the forum without getting trolled all the time.

Absolutely.

Now Imagine going on YouTube on any opinion video. It's pretty sad watching every second comment on there starts with a "Retard" or "Moron" or anything else...

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, there are nice people there too, but whenever you disagree with someone about something, he starts to insult you.

Youtube is funny because there are so many people like that, and without youtube (and the internet in general) , you wouldn't think so many people like that existed.

Funny - Yes, in a way. It's OK to joke a little if you ask me.

But YT is a Heaven for trolls & dissers, that's why I mostly avoid commenting there.

Back