Other football codes

I'm more used to hearing it said about rugby. Usually as part of a discussion about the differing codes of Rugby Union and Rugby League.

Really, anyone but Dublin. Except Tyrone. So, Monaghan, really.
To be fair, I cant see any way past Dublin. They are too good. Did ye watch any of the hurling of recent weeks? I missed it but I hear that it has been a spectacle for all time

It's gas, Ireland played the game of their lives forcing the All blacks to make fuck ups they wouldn't usually do etc. and still there was only 7 points in it and it could have easily ended in a draw.

I don't know a lot about rugby or understand why penalties are given a lot of the time, but it is really a great game to watch when it's a finely balanced game between two teams, your nerves do be gone when it's been last ditch defending for 15 phases.

Aye in fairness Ireland have a great chance for the World Cup. Id be lying if I said I didnt expect us to win the thing. The squad is strong and they expect to win.

Aye but its the best Ive seen them in a while. They put up a great fight against a team that has beaten NZ, Aus, England and France this year. Great line out for that try too. I think that might become a popular tactic.

Back