Other football codes

YES!!!
Well done Wales!
Lovely game, and not only are England finally stopped, but with a result just perfect from Ireland's viewpoint.

Great game Scotland!
If Ireland manage to get 5 match points tomorrow, last week will be very, very interesting.

Scotland's best game so far I think, and could have gone the other way with some luck.
You say luck, I say composure. It was significantly better than the first two games but too little, too late. Both for the match and the Six Nations overall.

Heartbreakin for Scotland not to get over the line that one more time. Wales defended like demons and Scotland ran out of steam. Top Hustle.

Very, very good. Love how everything depends on the last two games next Saturday.
You say luck, I say composure. It was significantly better than the first two games but too little, too late. Both for the match and the Six Nations overall.
One more reason to excel against England then.

They got one. A bit like putting icing on shit though. Sexton had a shocker today, but all the Welsh players were excellent.

Wales won every match without a single bonus point.

Aye Ireland just weren't at it, mistakes all over the field, the sort of mistakes that weren't so evident over the last couple of years but have been on show all tournament.
Agreed, Wales were excellent. I remember them being stuffed at halftime against France in the first game and thought "nice to be playing these boys in the last game, should be comfortable."

Well, I'm sure the papers will dissect it into oblivion but Ireland are still a good team and I would put the house on nobody beating them anything like that in the World Cup .
That said, Irelands first knockout game will be against either South Africa or New Zealand. Could very well be going home early even if they are on good form.

I should have watched it. ::) Why the fuck didn't Scotland just play like that in the first half and the three previous matches?

Great finish, harsh on Scotland but great to watch. Aye, I had no interest, only tuned in for the start of the second half but glad I did.
Scotland ran Wales close too. They have some top players and play some nice rugby. The talent is there, definitely cause for optimism, I think.

What a game! What a way to end the tournament. Pity about that last try, Scotland deserved to win.

Back