Official Tourdates Discussion Thread

Re: More tourdates to be announced on Halloween says IM.com

I actually have a question about the presale tickets too. For the Gothenburg concert, you're allowed to buy 8 tickets/person. That's fine, since too many people buy as many as possible just to sell over the 'net for twice the cost. Anything to stop that is good in my book. My question is if it's the same limit on the pre-sale tickets? Or can you only buy 1 or 2 tickets on pre-sale? Does anybody know about the limitations?

A couple of answers that I've gleaned over the past couple of days

Toronto Pre-Sale is today (Tuesday 6th November) at 10:00am EST, general sale to public starts on Saturday 10th Nov at 10:00am.

Pre-Sale tickets are not more expensive (unless you count the cost of joining the fan club)

You can get tickets anywhere in the arena for the pre-sale, but why you would consider anything but getting squished up front in General Admission marks you as a wimp and not a true metal fan  :p

LooseCannon, I'll have a word with the wife and a friend who is going with me from Barrie, not promising anything though, and I expect the favour returned when they announce dates for Montreal/Ottowa for the 2nd leg  ;)

Anyone have any info on these venues? Are they indoor or outdoor? Arena or stadium?or is it like a park? Capacity? :)
I'm such a dork when it comes to details like that :smartarse:

Mumbai - Bandra Kurla Complex
Guadalajara - Auditoria Telmex
Porto Allegre - Gigantinho
Santiago - Pista Atletica
Horsens - Gods Bane Pladsen. Isnt this where Rolling Stones and Madonna had concerts recently? :)

VodaWolph said:
LooseCannon, I'll have a word with the wife and a friend who is going with me from Barrie, not promising anything though, and I expect the favour returned when they announce dates for Montreal/Ottowa for the 2nd leg  ;)

I live in Nova Scotia...but I will pay for beer.

Whoa, Nova Scotia, thats a long way to come for a concert, did you get tickets yet? Or do you have to wait til Saturday?

ImageServlet

Prices for Helsinki. :)

Red = 64euro
Yellow = 59euro
Blue = 59euro
Green = 54euro

GuineaPig said:
Every time Maiden has gone to North America on a tour they have played Montreal.

Well, they're not playing it this leg of the Somewhere Back in Time Tour.  :p

VodaWolph said:
Whoa, Nova Scotia, thats a long way to come for a concert, did you get tickets yet? Or do you have to wait til Saturday?

Well, I am currently trying to figure out finances, to see if it'll be possible.  But yes, I do have to wait.

Hasse78 said:
ImageServlet

Prices for Helsinki. :)

Red = 64euro
Yellow = 59euro
Blue = 59euro
Green = 54euro

They've removed the colours from the Lippupalvelu website now for some reason... It's just a white map.  But yellow is what counts, it's the field  :)
It could be slightly problematic for me getting tickets since they come on sale 9 A.M. on Monday, but it doesn't matter as I don't have lessons until 11.

By the way, does anyone know whether it would be possible to find the arrival/departure times of the Maiden plane when they eventually start the tour?  Cos I REALLY want to see that plane in real life, even just from an airport window.

Hmm, anybody want my Scandanvian pre-sale codes? I don't need em ;) You have 60 minutes to reply!

Has anyone successfully bought tickets for Stockholm yet? There has been a long delay on the website and when I did get through, my code was invalid

Not living in Scandanavia, I haven't tried  :innocent:
I just tried my code for Stockholm, and it doesn't work either, there's a link at the bottome of the PM you got your codes in to say your having trouble.

A quick search on the ticketmaster website doesn't show any Iron Maiden dates for Stockholm at all  :eek:
On the Iron Maiden home page it says this:-

Ticnet is experiencing difficulties - please keep trying!
VodaWolph said:
Hmm, anybody want my Scandanvian pre-sale codes? I don't need em ;) You have 60 minutes to reply!

OK, 60 minutes is up, going home for weekend now, won't be back near a internet facing computer for another 72 hours  :p

Damn! I wish I had seen your post this morning, Voda. I needed 6 tickets and could only get 4. You read it right...I've got 4 tickets for Gothenburg!!! Wooohooo :D

Oh, and Ticnet, www.ticnet.se, did have some annoying problems this morning but it worked out in the end.

Anomica said:
Oh, and Ticnet, www.ticnet.se, did have some annoying problems this morning but it worked out in the end.

They have a pic of maiden there but how do I book tickets? They are not listed anywere? :huh:

Tickets go on sale on Monday at 9.00 AM, for us who don't get fan club pre-sale codes.

Want a code Shade? I'm not using mine for those gigs, so feel free. Might as well go to someone who'll use it.

Thanks a lot for the offer, but the official site says the Scandinavian pre-sales are closed :(

On the Ticketmaster website it says "on sale to Internet Onsale Info Onsale to General Public:at, 11/10/07 10:00 AM EST". Now I dont have a creditcad because I'm to young so I was wondering if the tickets go on sale for both the online buyers and the ones going to the ticket booths? If thats just the time for the online buyers I hope my parents will let me use there mastercard. :S

thanks.

You're not old enough to have your own credit card?  That's not what your profile says.  :ninja:

Back