Serbia
Switzerland
Cameroon

Group H
Portugal
Ghana
Uruguay
South Korea

@Night Prowler great... you play vs your favourites from Switzerland and also vs Brazil!

@Zare (if he is still here) @LooseCannon and @MindRuler you guys will clash at the World Cup!

Last edited:
Bloody Belgians, we liberated you in the war, better pay it back now.
It won´t be a walk in the park, none of the 3 group games. Canada is considered to be “The Next Best Thing”. An enthusiastic and young team including Alphonso Davies, Jonathan David and Tajon Buchanan. I´d say 1-1. :)

No, it's a tough group. I'm looking forward to it, though. It's cool to see Canada qualify, and the men's team has been certainly the equal of our incredible women's team in terms of gathering news and making history over the past 12 months.

Previous Canada matches at the World Cup: 1 til 9 June 1986 was that minuscule timeframe in the 92 year history of World Cup football.
1 tournament, 3 matches, all lost, zero goals scored. Pretty sure it will be different this time.
1 June 1986
Canada
23px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.png
23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png
France
Estadio Nou Camp, León
6 June 1986
Hungary
23px-Flag_of_Hungary.svg.png
Canada
Estadio Sergio León Chavez, Irapuato
9 June 1986
Soviet Union
23px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png
Canada
Estadio Sergio León Chavez, Irapuato

Last edited:
I mean we ought to be able to score at least 1 goal this time.

Edit: Having players that play in the upper echelons of football, like in Ligue 1 and the Bundesliga, really helps.

Tottenham in the EPL's Top 4 for the moment:) Big win against Arsenal last Wednesday and another win today against a team that for some reason, they have struggled against. And that team is Burnley. Hope Man City win the league.

More than City at any rate!
They are better than City, but for some reason I have a strong dislike for Liverpool. Maybe it's because I'm a bit jealous of their recent success. They're good. Being a Spurs fan doesn't help:) Speaking of the Spuds, a win or a tie against relegated Norwich guarantees them Champions League. However, Spurs being Spurs it wouldn't surprise me if they bottle it.

Last edited:
They are better than City, but for some reason I have a dislike for strong for Liverpool.
Maybe because of a certain Champions League final? ;)
Maybe it's because I'm a bit jealous of their recent success. They're good. Being a Spurs fan doesn't help:) Speaking of the Spuds, a win or a tie against relegated Norwich guarantees them Champions League. However, Spurs being Spurs it wouldn't surprise me if they bottle it.
Even in the off-chance that Norwich win, there's still a decent chance Arsenal drop points to Everton. I'd be quite surprised to see Spurs drop 4th at this point.

Back