Official Football Thread

United's last four games in the PL ... Arsenal and Wolves away, played well, had more chances, but lost. Watford and West Ham at home - played like crap, but won both.

Did I ever mention how bad You'll Never Walk Alone is? I'd be embarrased to have it play every time my club plays. Sad, weak.

When the opponent has got Lionel Messi ... you gotta make the most out of your own chances, because they (he) will take theirs (his). :(

It doesn't help when one of the few world class players in your team makes a blunder and another (i.e. Pogba) goes missing. :grumble:

And I didn't get to fly today because the aircraft had to stay one day extra in the workshop. :censored:

I flicked over from the Utd game to Ajax on 73mins. First time I have ever done it in near 30 years of followin Utd. They were up against a better team but fuck me they were weak. I said it long before Jose got the sack and I'll say it again; Pogba Out.
In the first half Barca were winning 60/40 balls. Thats Utds job and the very least I expect from Utd players. Or used to. Low on quality and low on guts. Young is a clown.

Barca - Liverpool is the final before the final IMO.

But Ajax, fucking Ajax, has a big chance to make it to the final. Actually, I think they will.

Back