Official Football Thread

_106274699_bernabeuday_reuters.jpg

Artists impression of a redeveloped Bernabeau in Madrid. The plan is to have a retractable roof and will include "leisure and entertainment facilities". It will have a 360-degree video scoreboard and the exterior of the stadium will allow images to be projected onto it.

Juve - Milan is not on any of the TV channels I have, so I'm watching it online. The best stream that I got is from a channel called Arena Sport 4 and I thought it was Serbian, but the commentator praises Mandzukic so much that I have started suspecting it might be Croatian, after all. @Night Prowler, @Zare , help! What language am I listening to?

Juve - Milan is not on any of the TV channels I have, so I'm watching it online. The best stream that I got is from a channel called Arena Sport 4 and I thought it was Serbian, but the commentator praises Mandzukic so much that I have started suspecting it might be Croatian, after all. @Night Prowler, @Zare , help! What language am I listening to?

Arena Sport 4 should be Croatian.

It's mixed. I watched Arena Sport with Croatian or Bosnian commentators here. There's one Bosnian guy who always seems to commentate on Milan's games, just to shit them. Stupid Inter fan.

^ yeah, hence "should be". I think yesterday's game had a Croatian commentator, tho one might listen to the game for minutes and not deduce that.

Back