Official Football Thread

The facepalm, when Valverde subs Dembele for Alcacer, while leaving Suarez, who is absolutely useless at everything he does, on the pitch.

For everybody who still thinks that Suarez is one of the best strikers on the world, he isn't even in top 15 anymore. He can't pass, beat a man, has a horrible touch, missing sitzers and only whines to the ref.

Suarez, who is absolutely useless at everything he does
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Thomas Tuchel has replaced Unai Emery as PSG manager and Massimiliano Allegri has said he will stay at Juventus. Arsenal's options narrow a little bit.

Trust me, even Peter Crouch's stats would look amazing playing in attack with Messi. Suarez is past it. He fucks up 75% of Barcelona attacks, because he has a touch of a rapist and can't pass for shit anymore. If you look at the stats, yes he looks amazing, but if you watch most of the games, he is absolutely dreadful and slower each month. And yesterday, he was shouting at teammates when they didn't pass to him, despite him fucking up every attack when he touched the ball. Not to mention missing sitzers.

He is a striker and scored 4 in the last 11. 1 in 10 in the Champions League. Not to mention the horror show between September and December last year. He is past it.[/QUOTE]

Joachim Loew, who I thought was a great candidate to take over from Arsene Wenger, has extended his contract with Germany to 2022.

Mario Goetze, who scored the winning goal in the 2014 World Cup final, has not made Germany's World Cup squad.

Joachim Loew, who I thought was a great candidate to take over from Arsene Wenger, has extended his contract with Germany to 2022.

Mario Goetze, who scored the winning goal in the 2014 World Cup final, has not made Germany's World Cup squad.
May I use those two examples in my classes to illustrate non-defining relative clauses?

That first half was utter shit. United with one finish that was remotely close to scoring. Poor positioning from Jones prior to 1-0. Static attacking. Only able to produce crosses, which are no good when there's no Lukaku to convert them.

Back