Official Football Thread

Tough break for Salzburg. Stats and extra time suggest that they dominated Marseille. Lost due to goal that came from a corner kick that should've been a goal kick.

Steven Gerrard confirmed as Rangers manager. Unbelievable. No experience in coaching senior football players and he's jumping into a bearpit at a complete mess of a football club. He'll be gone by March.

At least it'll bring some more attention to Scottish football, if only for a few months.

Steven Gerrard confirmed as Rangers manager. Unbelievable. No experience in coaching senior football players and he's jumping into a bearpit at a complete mess of a football club. He'll be gone by March.

At least it'll bring some more attention to Scottish football, if only for a few months.
He won't let Celtic slip away...

JS150664517.jpg

Cried celebrating the news.

What can I say, I just happened to be in Govan. The Record guy gave me the shirt & took a few snaps. Didn't think it would end up plastered all over the internet.

If West Brom manages to stay in the division, it'll be one of the crazier survival stories in Premiership history.

All three teams I love play matches of critical importance today. It's going to be a nerve-wracking evening. :S

Back