Official Football Thread

I just hope that Bobby and Mo wipe out that pittyful defence of Madrid's (if they qualify, if it's Roma, there is no hope).

Like I said, they played like Arsenal. Great football, plenty of chances, didn't take them, eliminated by a goalkeeping error.

Still would have gone through if Real didn't get carried by a ref like they always do. Bayern should've had two penalties tonight.

I'm expecting a 2-2 draw tonight. As good as Roma are at home I think Klopp will have learnt a lot from Barcelona's failings in the quarter-final second leg. I can't see Liverpool not scoring or keeping a clean sheet. Roma will probably score first and make Liverpool fans nervous.

I'm expecting a 2-2 draw tonight. As good as Roma are at home I think Klopp will have learnt a lot from Barcelona's failings in the quarter-final second leg. I can't see Liverpool not scoring or keeping a clean sheet. Roma will probably score first and make Liverpool fans nervous.

Barcelona's fail was the fact that Valverde parked the bus with 8 outfield players (Messi and Suarez camping upfront). I have never seen a manager daft enough to do that.

Anyway, I hope Liverpool go through today, because Roma has 0% chance of beating that scum of a club.

I'm expecting a 2-2 draw tonight.
I was so goddamn close.

giphy.gif

I can easily see 3-1 or 3-2 Roma.
I was so goddamn close.

I think you'll find that I was closer.

Roma could have had that but then Liverpool could have got at least one more. It didn't feel as close or tense as the score line suggests. Harsh enough pen at the end but then then Trent-Arnold was clear cut. And Dzeko was on that time.
Should be an entertaining final. Theres an online bookie offering over 4.5 goals in the first half!

Rangers want to appoint Steven Gerrard as their new coach. Rumors are that he is the main candidate because there's nobody more experienced in stopping Brendan Rodgers from winning the league :D

Back