Official Football Thread

1nB8nd9.gif

And now Alexis is close to Man City.

My understanding is that we'll sign someone and then let him go. I'm fine with that, Alexis clearly doesn't want to be there. Hoping for Thomas Lemar. Don't really understand what Alexis does for City though. They already have Bernardo Silva rotting away on the bench. Some players have to be sold, surely?

Except that City are running away and there is Atletico and Napoli in Europa league now.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

He meant the League Cup. Arsenal is in the semis.

How to play an offside trap, Arsenal style:

DS9jRwyVwAER-Kt

Seriously, whoever was their main man in this defence, should have been subbed that moment.

*Başakşehir and yes. Well, one of them. Not exactly surprising, Turan was a vocal supporter of the yes vote in the referendum.

How to play an offside trap, Arsenal style:

DS9jRwyVwAER-Kt

Seriously, whoever was their main man in this defence, should have been subbed that moment.

LOL.

Reminds me of a situation from my younger days, when my team had a corner kick and I took a position in front of their goalkeeper. I heard one of the opponents say to one of his team-mates (concerning me) "never mind him, he's offside anyway" :D

Man Utd are now favorites to sign Alexis Sanchez :eek: He's not in Arsenal's squad today, Mourinho confirmed Man Utd's interest and City reportedly don't want to pay too much for him since they are already winning the title and Jesus' injury isn't as bad as they feared.

Arsenal rumoured to be interested in Malcom of Bordeaux as a replacement. Honestly, if we get him, I won't really mind losing Alexis. His heart isn't with the Gunners anymore and Malcom is a great talent.

Arsenal has been missing out on great young prospects for too long. That needs to change.

Back