Official Football Thread

It feels weird to sit here hoping for a Liverpool win. But I do.

I can't stand the thought of the Sheik's toy club going unbeaten for a season. It was beyond annoying when Arsenal did it. Mansour Al-City doing it would be :puke:

The BBC radio commentator doesn't need to say Sterling's name when he gets the ball as the home crowd's reaction makes it quite clear. :lol:

Every time Arsenal plays, I'm grateful that I'm not an Arsenal supporter. If Wenger doesn't go today, he will be at Arsenal until his death.

But, can't wait fo Arsenal Fan TV fam, you understand?

I can’t be arsed to care anymore. And Arsene will be at Arsenal until his death, as long as Stan Kroenke owns the club.

It feels weird to sit here hoping for a Liverpool win. But I do.

I can't stand the thought of the Sheik's toy club going unbeaten for a season. It was beyond annoying when Arsenal did it. Mansour Al-City doing it would be :puke:
By all logic I should also support Liverpool today, but I just can't, they are a shitty disgusting club and don't like them winning even if it benefits United.

Maybe this starts the downfall of Baldiola though, but might also spearhead Liverpool to win more :(

That was an entertaining listen! 4-3 in the end, so not as heavy a defeat for Man City as it looked at one stage. It's good that they've finally lost though!

Barcelona is the only team left in top 5 leagues that remains unbeaten.

But tonight they play at Anoeta vs Sociedad, where they haven't won for 10 years.

FC Nantes' Diego Carlos was sent off yesterday because the ref ... well, was being a moron. Have a look (the video shows the replay of the incident, it doesn't show that the ref actually shows Carlos his second yellow card).

My verdict? Straight red for the referee. Violent conduct and a five match ban :D

FC Nantes' Diego Carlos was sent off yesterday because the ref ... well, was being a moron. Have a look (the video shows the replay of the incident, it doesn't show that the ref actually shows Carlos his second yellow card).

My verdict? Straight red for the referee. Violent conduct and a five match ban :D
He has actually been suspended for the next match already and will have to answer for his conduct before the authorities of the League.
http://www.sports.fr/football/ligue-1/articles/chapron-suspendu-et-convoque-2057294/

So Arsenal are rumored to go for Aubameyang, Malcom and Mkhitaryan. Aubameyang makes no sense to me as it would mean either playing with 2 strikers which leaves out either Ozil (if he stays) or both Mkhitaryan and Malcom, or they bench Lacazette, or they shift him or Auba on the wing. I bet they'll only get Mkhi though :p

Also, Walcott close to Everton.

Pretty sure Alexis and Özil are both going to leave. Bordeaux aren't willing to sell Malcom in January. The plan is to play Aubameyang, Lacazette and Mkhitaryan as the trio up front. I would not be opposed to it as long as they get Malcom in the summer. Sick of Arsenal failing to sign youngsters they're interested in only to see them sign with someone else.

Walcott can fuck right off, just like Chamberlain.

It was way past time that Walcott left Arsenal. He had his chance and did really well for a while but never maintained his form at a high level. To be fair to him, he did have a a lot of trouble with injuries. He'll be a good signing for Everton though, and if he does well might have a chance of getting into the England squad for Russia.

Now we'll have to say "What was Allardyce thinking putting Walcott on that early?"

Back