Official Football Thread

I thought Milan could form a dominant defense with

--------------Donnarumma--------------

---Musacchio--Bonucci--Romagnoli---

But does Montella have other plans?

They only played together once so far. Montella's rotation doesn't take opponents into account, Zapata played the last two league games (today and on Wednesday)... so it means he's resting Musacchio for Rijeka????? Makes no sense. Yet Kessié has played all but one game so far and was only subbed out once. That's just asking for injuries.

Also, Conti who was supposed to be a huge upgrade on the RB/RWB position is out for 6 months with injury, so we have to make do with Abate who is useless in attack and average in defence and Calabria who is OK in attack and terrible in defence.

Both goals were on Zapata the fucking idiot today:

https://streamable.com/ftns4
https://streamable.com/74ns3

Prior to yesterday's matchup between Beşiktaş and Leipzig, Leipzig's Timo Werner was asked about the atmosphere in Istanbul. "It's nothing we haven't seen in Dortmund and Munich", was his response.

Midway through the first half, he asked to be substituted and left the pitch. Turns out Beşiktaş fans were so loud that it gave him vertigo. :bigsmile:

Ancelotti might be sacked by Bayern today.

All coming together for him to finish the season with Milan. We only need Montella to shit the bed in a big game again :p

Although... he'd be an improvement for us, but he's stubborn as fuck and doesn't rotate enough, which is worrying.

After watching him tear Bayern apart yesterday, I'm convinced that Kylian Mbappé is the best 18 year old footballer I've ever seen. Better than Lionel Messi in 2005.

4th 4-0 victory for Man Utd this season in the Premier League.

Crystal Palace with the 7th straight goalless defeat. If only they kept Tony Pulis or Big Sam... Woy will get them relegated.

It's irrelevant how big the victory over Palace was, the most important thing is that Southend got their second win in a row. Now that is huge.

Back