Official Football Thread

Wasn't implying you didn't know what you were talking about. Just a general statement.

Notes from the matches I've followed today:
  • City now have 15 points in 5 games, scoring 11 goals and conceding none. The winning goal against Crystal Palace came at the 90th minute, by Kelechi Iheanacho, who scored his first official goal.
  • Cristiano Ronaldo scored 5 goals today against Espanyol.
  • Borussia Dortmund have now scored a total of 31 goals in their last 7 games, barring the German Cup match. That's 4.4 goals per game on average.
  • Bayern München once again saved themselves with a last minute goal. They're 4/4, but are looking very shaky compared to BVB. Today's last minute goal came from a very questionable penalty.

Martial already proving them haters wrong. I've been telling anyone who dissed United for the money they paid for him. The guy is a monster talent. Depay & Martial is gonna slay teams left and right in the future.

Chelsea conceded most goals in the league (12) this season. Only Sunderland reached double figures (10) so far. If two of Tottenham, Sunderland and Newcastle win their games today, Chelsea will be in relegation zone. It's lovely.

First time i can remeber i stopped watching a United match cuz of an injury, im actually devestaded. I love Shaw i really thought he become great. That injury is not good at all.

Shaw is still very very young, plenty of time for him to come back from injury. Even if he's out for the season and takes another season to get back in form, he'll still only be 22 years old. Hope he has Ramsey-like recovery/resurgence.

And also Moreno should be off now (he should hav gotten at least yellow for tackle on Shaw).

In other news... terrible, terrible refereeing in Madrid...

isnt the ref suppose to protect players?

I ment it was a rule if players play dangerus he can still card em, even if he hits the ball first. To me that type of tackle in that high speed is just asking for serius injurys.

IMO the Ref and this Moreno is morrons.

Galatasaray lost 2-0 but I'm quite happy. Because the fans in the stadium called for the resignation of the club chairman (A.K.A. lying sack of shit) for the first time.

Back