Official Football Thread

Slaven Bilic must have a cheat code for away games against big teams or something. @Arsenal, @Liverpool, @Manchester City, all wins. Good to see them living up to my expectations so far.

Rooney has been horrible in EPL this year, he has to get benched next game. Apart from the hatrick game against Brugge he's been horrible in all games he's played this season including the friendlies in America.

Just read the part in red:
CPbSo-zWgAAfG1n.jpg:large

I've had Riyad Mahrez on my Fantasy Premier League team for two weeks now and I've got nothing to show for it. 22 points in two weeks, of which I've received none because he was on the bench.

We all know Van Gaal's angry press conferences but Gert-Jan Verbeek (VfL Bochum 1848) also has them sometimes ...
Check out his rage versus German newspaper giant Bild (@Perun you might like this). He apparently was misquoted, making him say that Bochum's goal was become the champions this year (or something).
He really gets fired up from 1.42.

Last edited:
Moreno is a scapegoat. His tackle on Shaw was unfortunate, he made the right challenge, Shaw's leg got stuck in the middle. And this one isn't even an intended challenge. The ball was at knee height, he tried to kick it and missed it, resulting in him hitting the player at the same height. Reading the comments on the 2nd challenge, people really are clueless about tackling. "He had no intention to play the ball" my ass. He's a physical player, yes, but not anything particularly evil.

If you want to see an actual butcher on the field who goes after people to intimidate them, they are dime a dozen. Pepe is one.

Robert Lewandowski just scored 5 goals in 8 minutes. WTF. I've never seen anything like this in my life. I had to edit this post two times, my initial post was "Lewandowski scored 3 goals in 5 minutes" Then he scored again. THEN HE DID IT AGAIN.

Robert Lewandowski just scored 5 goals in 8 minutes. WTF. I've never seen anything like this in my life. I had to edit this post two times, my initial post was "Lewandowski scored 3 goals in 5 minutes" Then he scored again. THEN HE DID IT AGAIN.

And he almost scored 6 goals. Incredible!

The fifth one was amazing!

Robert Lewandowski scored the same amount of goals Radamel Falcao scored in his entire career in England in 9 minutes.

Moreno is a scapegoat. His tackle on Shaw was unfortunate, he made the right challenge, Shaw's leg got stuck in the middle. And this one isn't even an intended challenge. The ball was at knee height, he tried to kick it and missed it, resulting in him hitting the player at the same height. Reading the comments on the 2nd challenge, people really are clueless about tackling. "He had no intention to play the ball" my ass. He's a physical player, yes, but not anything particularly evil.

If you want to see an actual butcher on the field who goes after people to intimidate them, they are dime a dozen. Pepe is one.

Maybe, i still think he can be a bit a bit more careful tho. Theres also a diffrence by beeing evil and stupid.

Sorry for removing the post, I did it just as you posted. Just didn't wanna jynx something as awesome as that :p

Back