Official Football Thread

I wouldn't actually mind if United turned it around and beat City. I'd rather see Chelsea or Liverpool win the league this season.

Moyes... They should sack him right now. What's the point of buying new expensive players in the summer when they won't be coached properly. Fergie would've won the title this year.

As a Hertha supporter, I can only say... that's hardly a surprise to me. -_-

To be honest I don't think that anyone would have done a great job at Manchester United this season, apart from Fergie.
They should've hired someone who actually won something. I never really got the Moyes hype. Right now, I would've even taken Mourinho over Moyes.

Mourinho wouldn't have even stayed for five years. He'd have spent hundreds of millions of pounds and ruined the youth system. Yeah, he could have won the league in the first couple of seasons but Fergie wanted to replace stability with stability.

Official: Guus Hiddink will be the new Netherlands manager after World Cup. Ruud Van Nistelrooy and Danny Blind to work in his staff.

And Blind will be the coach in 2016. Quite far ahead planning if you ask me. :)
But I like Hiddink. Ruud is an interesting choice.

Sir Alex fielded this side once and beat Arsenal 2-0:
BinYN2yCcAABpAE.jpg

5 full backs, 2 center backs, defensive midfielder and 2 strikers. Best manager ever.

Also, waiting for MU game to see if the fans really managed to get a plane to fly over the stadium with Moyes Out banner during the game.

Back