Official Football Thread

Tim Howard is Night Prowler's fantasy premier league goalkeeper this week everybody.:) So far, Night Prowler is more than 200 points off the lead in the Maidenfans.com league!

Asimir Begovic would have been my goalkeeper but he's injured this week so I have David Marshall instead...::)

Left: Maxi Lopez (now Catania, ex-Sampdoria) - 29 years old, right: Mauro Icardi (now Inter, ex-Sampdoria) - 2o years old. Both from Argentina.

Older pic of them while Icardi was a kid and Maxi Lopez played in Barcelona (2005 or 2006):

Maxi-Lopez-Mauro-Icardi-Twitter_CLAIMA20131115_0175_24.jpg

Icardi slept with Maxi Lopez's wife and wrote about it on Twitter :p Argentinian John Terry and Wayne Bridge :D

Malky MacKay has finally been sacked by Cardiff City, in the most predictable sacking since Mark Hughes from QPR last season. It's a joke decision of course. He took them into the Carling Cup final and the Premier League. This season they've beaten Manchester City and drawn with Manchester United at home and have a fighting chance of survival. His reputation hasn't been affected at all though and I expect him to land on his feet, probably as the next West Brom manager.

Was that Hull or Bayern today? :D

Fulham is so going down. Dimi Berbatov is rumored to move to Arsenal in January, that won't help their relegation battle at all.

Fulham is so going down. Dimi Berbatov is rumored to move to Arsenal in January, that won't help their relegation battle at all.
Where are you seeing this? I really can't see that happening. Fergie wouldn't play him at Man United because he slowed the team down too much. He would completely ruin Arsenal's style of play.

Back