Official Football Thread

I was wondering what you thought was wrong with the game, not you feeling like throwing snowballs at me. :D Is it just Juve losing or do you have some complaints like Foro?

Of course I have complaints! If Juve loses, somebody has to take the responsibility. Now, since you're the closest thing to an enemy here, I might want to throw snowballs at you but since I'm a lady, I'll keep my composure and hope that Galata meets Chelsea in the next round.

Ahem. You know that Hertha BSC is nicknamed the Alte Dame von der Spree?

City was monstrous today. Though I still think they won't win the title.

Prediction:

1. Arsenal
2. City (I think they'll choke on away games)
3. Liverpool (Only if Suarez or Sturridge stay healthy. If both of them get injured, they'll end up much lower)
4. United (Yes, I think they will pick up the pace soon)
5. Chelsea (They'll pay the price of not having a goalscoring striker)
6. Tottenham
7. Everton
8. Newcastle

I think Arsenal looked tired today. If they are not able to rest some of their key players while still getting results, I think City will overtake them. Like you, I still think United will make the top four, but at Liverpool's expense rather than Chelsea's. If Suarez gets injured or does something stupid again, they are fucked.

A very good win for United today - each and every player seemed to be 100% committed, and several performed really well. Delighted for Danny Welbeck, who hadn't scored since the first day of the season.

b0ac2b3e44993ed749252fa4b1b1e1ff_large

5:0. Bye Andre :D Also, fuck you Spurs, Lloris is my goalkeeper on FPL :( Though my season there is basically lost anyway.

Back