Official Football Thread

It's finally over. Milan the only Italian team to go through :nana:
This was torture and the outcome a huge diappointment. Forgive me Night Prowler, but I hope this rotten shit team will be out in the next round.
How can you support this idiotic theater group?
Players, ball guys, even the fucking coach. 20 minutes of delaying time. And they created not a single chance. Fuck da fuck...
And some of these fouls?!!! Ballotelli should have had red, but the ref was a coward because he already gave one. And he made more than a few nonsense decisions as well (giving Milan free kicks when nothing happened).

This was torture and the outcome a huge diappointment. Forgive me Night Prowler, but I hope this rotten shit team will be out in the next round.
How can you support this idiotic theater group?
Players, ball guys, even the fucking coach. 20 minutes of delaying time. And they created not a single chance. Fuck da fuck...
And some of these fouls?!!! Ballotelli should have had red, but the ref was a coward because he already gave one. And he made more than a few nonsense decisions as well (giving Milan free kicks when nothing happened).
Don't be ridiculous, not Milan's fault Ajax didn't have a decent shot on target against a 10-man team. It's normal for a 10-man team defending a result to park the bus. Webb was clearly on Ajax's side too. Balotelli didn't do anything to deserve a red, but I admit Montolivo did.

You're mad right now, Foro, but this seems a bit extreme. I'm not throwing snowballs with a hidden stone inside at Flash.
Although I feel like it.

Yes but I have rarely seen it so bad as in this match. And I have seen quite a few. Ballotelli's sole intention in this match was to get free kicks. This club has nothing to do with respect that UEFA is always talking about.

Yeah, but you sound like they're the only one. Tactics are different, of course they'd build theirs based on their strengths.

Ballotelli's sole intention in this match was to get free kicks.
Is that forbidden? No. He was provoking players into fouling him and they did. He is infamous for diving when the team isn't playing well, but tonight he wasn't doing it. Classic center forward behaviour.

I have indeed no respect for such a team. None. I didn't see the Gala-Juve match but I can't imagine it was like this one.

330x182px-LL-7dc6c095_micheal-jackson-eating-popcorn-theater-gif.gif

I wasn't in the chat - I just happened to come back home in time to watch the last 20 minutes of Milan-Ajax.

Too bad Napoli didn't get another ... ;)

Wonder what we would be able to read from 7thSonRoberto in that case. I sense much hate in that guy.

Back