B - Inter, CSKA Moscow, Lille, Trabzonspor
C - Manchester United, Benfica, Basel, Otelul
D - Real Madrid, Lyon, Ajax, Dinamo Zagreb
E - Chelsea, Valencia, Bayer Leverkusen, Genk
F - Arsenal, Olympique De Marseille, Olympiacos, Borussia Dortmund
G - Porto, Shakhtar Donetsk, Zenit, APOEL
H - Barcelona, AC Milan, BATE Borisov, Viktoria Plzen
Sorry, didn't see your post Foro ;)

Good draw for Trabzonspor. Still hard but one of the best available. Trabzonspor is known for their bad draw luck, that didn't hit them again.

Man City's intro into the Champions League is f'ing tough (but didn't we say that of Spurs last year?). Groups D, E and F could see one of the seeds go but the rest of the groups seem fairly predictable.

Manchester is just owning London today.

Manchester City 5-1 Tottenham
Manchester United 6-1 Arsenal (so far)

Update : 8-2. Wow.

Damn I should've picked Dzeko and Rooney on Fantasy Premier League  :bigsmile: I got two City players and one United player, both they were Milner (didn't even play), Agüero (scored one goal of five) and Nani (scored one goal of eight) :(

Night Prowler said:
I have Nani and Rooney 8)

The worst part is that I thought about both Rooney and Dzeko. United's quality difference against Arsenal was obvious and it was pretty easy to predict a great margin. (not as much as this, though) By the way because of my misunderstanding at the beginning of the season, I still can't get the job done. I should use a wildcard, but I can't find it. Where is it ?  :bigsmile:

United's biggest win against Arsenal ever, I think. There was the 6-1 win some years back.

The season has started as a nightmare for both Spurs and Arsenal.

Eddies Wingman said:
United's biggest win against Arsenal ever, I think. There was the 6-1 win some years back.
That was a League Cup round back when Man U had Maclair, Hughes, etc. and Arsenal was managed by George Graham (and the League Cup was taken more seriously than it is now). And it was at Highbury.

This defeat was just plain embarrassing. Especially as we look at the gulf between the two sides.

Black Wizard said:
If Arsenal want a trophy then they should look towards next season's Championship title.
Black Wizard is on the money! :D

Fenerbahçe's key players leaving the club one by one.

Diego Lugano > Paris Saint Germain
André Santos > Arsenal

1. Blashyrkh Rangers - 49, 154
2. Night Prowlers - 63, 152
3. RokerRoar73 - 66, 141
4. Ancient Mariners - 53, 126
5. Dynamo Winterfell - 39, 120
6. The Flash - 39, 108
7. Foro Stars - 26, 103

UPDATED!

If he was at the World Cup then I will have but since then I've only seen Brazil once in a friendly against Scotland. Left-back is one of Arsenal's (many) problem positions since Kieran Gibbs is always injured and I don't think their fans were too upset about selling Gael Clichy after his apparent poor form for the last three years or so. The BBC is reporting this now and according to them the fee will be £6.2M which is astonishingly low for a Brazilian international, especially in today's market.

Black Wizard said:
If he was at the World Cup then I will have but since then I've only seen Brazil once in a friendly against Scotland. Left-back is one of Arsenal's (many) problem positions since Kieran Gibbs is always injured and I don't think their fans were too upset about selling Gael Clichy after his apparent poor form for the last three years or so. The BBC is reporting this now and according to them the fee will be £6.2M which is astonishingly low for a Brazilian international, especially in today's market.

Turkish League's market cap is so low, I think. Santos was the regular starter in Confederations Cup, maybe you'll remember him from there. He wasn't at the World Cup because of injury.

Back