Official American Football Thread

Where can I get cheap bootleg NFL merch? Basically something like Aliexpress, but with NFL stuff. Want this beanie badly:

81Amxp6cEgL._UX385_.jpg

But it's way too expensive shipping it from Murica.

The NFL has a European shop as well.

http://europe.nflshop.com/stores/nf...uars-new-era-2017-sideline-bobble-knit/198355

Standard Delivery International £6.95

Patriots are going to win the whole damn thing again. I don't have a dog in this race because my interest in the sport has dramatically waned over the years and the Yorks have ensured I'll never care about it again - but man does it seem boring and annoying that it's the same outcome like 33% of the time for 15 years.

If they win it all again I'll probably just stop watching NFL games. Belichick and Brady should have been suspended from the NFL for life for that whole cheating scandal, yet they got a slap on the wrist. As far as I'm concerned, they've cheated their way into the playoffs almost every year and for five Super Bowl wins. It would have been seven wins if Eli Manning (of all people) didn't command his Giants army to destroy Brady's regime twice.

If they win it all again I'll probably just stop watching NFL games. Belichick and Brady should have been suspended from the NFL for life for that whole cheating scandal, yet they got a slap on the wrist. As far as I'm concerned, they've cheated their way into the playoffs almost every year and for five Super Bowl wins. It would have been seven wins if Eli Manning (of all people) didn't command his Giants army to destroy Brady's regime twice.
The first one will always be suspect because they shouldn't have even made it (because of the tuck rule), but I think the 2nd one was pretty legit. That's what I'll say.

Patriots are going to win the whole damn thing again. I don't have a dog in this race because my interest in the sport has dramatically waned over the years and the Yorks have ensured I'll never care about it again - but man does it seem boring and annoying that it's the same outcome like 33% of the time for 15 years.
I think the Vikings will be way to pumped up to let that happen. Plus, the Pats are due for a SB loss and I think their dynasty will come to an end this year.

I think the Vikings will be way to pumped up to let that happen. .
Exactly what I said about the Seahawks after beating your Packers when they were down 19-7 with two minutes left. They then lost to the patriots, much like the Vikings will.

I hope they don’t though.

I have some leftover Jägermeister from a party last week. Before the game, I said I would take a shot every time the Jags score, and I'd finish the bottle if they actually won.

Jaguars up 14-10 at halftime. Its a good thing I don't have to work tomorow!

Welp, Go Vikings. I think they'd have a better chance at betting the Patriots than Philly would. Especially with the Superbowl in Minnesota.

I have rarely encountered more irrational hate for ANYTHING as the hate people have for the patriots just because they know how to win. They are far from the only team marred in controversy. The Saints, the supposedly strongest team in the league this season, was actually found guilty for purposefully head hunting/hurting players. Most of the controversy involving the Pats has led nowhere.

I see it in every sport, a team starts to do well and people start calling unfairness, bribery, league preference, etc. Let's face it, The Pats were FAR from the team they have been in the past and they still found a way to win, like good teams do, and people still had the balls to say it was because of the refs. REALLY? I guess nobody remembers when the Steelers beat the Cardinals and NO ONE complained about unfair calls against Arizona, NOT EVEN ARIZONA!

The Patriots are Tom Brady, when he retires, they will suck and everyone can be happy.

SIGH! What the fuck happened last night?! Just one touchdown in the first 4 minutes and that was it?! I wonder if all the pressure of having to win to play the Super Bowl here got to them. Still, that was quite the shocker! Well, 2 different times a team beat the Packers in the championship game, the Pats came back to beat them in the big one so here's hoping they can do it again next week to the Eagles! Ya, I'm a strange kind of football fan, but I get a lot of enjoyment out of it which is great.

Back