Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italian dates have possibly been leaked

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191105_130330_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20191105_130330_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    458.5 KB · Views: 38
I’m pumped about the new upcoming Iron Maiden musical: Alexander and the Gambler, featuring 23 minutes of lost archive audio of repeating choruses from the hit song “Angel and the Gambler” as well as a 12 minute spoken word piece by “that dude who did the ‘my son’ intro speak on Alexander the Great”.

Is that suggesting they are playing Rock in Roma, or is that two seperate events?

Rock In Roma could be an option, but nothing is confirmed yet (those two pictures are just a "ticket alert" thing, on the main italian ticket-booking website)

From what I heard, the most probable venue for Maiden here in Italy in 2020 is Bologna (Sonic Park Festival). A little more than one day and we will know everything, anyway..

Bologna is less than 200 km from where I live, and I think I would go.. The fact is that I don't like Festivals at all, so I really hope a single, regular gig will be announced, as well. Moreover, at the Bologna Festival Maiden will probably not have the full stage production with them: another point for which I'd definitely pick another gig, if possibile.

Last edited:
With the time difference there will either be 2 announcements or all the announcements tomorrow being the 7th in Australia and 6th in Europe ahead of everyone else by quite a way

With the time difference there will either be 2 announcements or all the announcements tomorrow being the 7th in Australia and 6th in Europe ahead of everyone else by quite a way

Good point! We're 13 hours ahead of the UK here in New Zealand - so a midday UK announcement on the 7th would actually be 1am on the 8th in NZ......

The rumoured Finnish-festival Rockfest will announce it in 24 hours and 19 minutes.

Shame really that British Airways did not align it's flash sale with the tour announcement. Flash sale ended last night I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back