Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized New Zealand is going to be getting to hear quite a few tunes for the first time:

Where Eagles Dare
The Clansman
For the Greater Good of God
The Wicker Man
Sign of the Cross
Flight of Icarus

pretty cool!

I've matched up the images with the previous set, and speculate about other references
Aces High = Spitfire
Where Eagles Dare = Cable car
2 Minutes to Midnight = Mushroom cloud
The Clansman = Braveheart
The Trooper = Main pic
Revelations = ?
For the Greater Good of God = AMOLAD soldier (could it be a different AMOLAD track though?)
The Wicker Man = Wicker man
Sign of the Cross = Cross
Flight of Icarus = Icarus
Fear of the Dark = torch
The Number of the Beast = 666
Iron Maiden = the whole picture
The Evil That Men Do = ?
Hallowed Be Thy Name = noose
Run to the Hills = bow and arrow guy on horseback

There's scope there for some changes to the set. Does anyone spot any references we haven't identified yet?

There's a canon in the bottom left that could be for the trooper but might be something else since the trooper is already referenced. But then again there's also a Union Jack beside the cable car, so that's another Trooper reference too.

There's a guy with a sword of fire pointing at Icarus???

EDIT: what about the staircase leading up to the stage, could be nothing but looks a bit Book of Soulsy??

I've matched up the images with the previous set
Aces High = Spitfire
Where Eagles Dare = Cable car
2 Minutes to Midnight = Mushroom cloud
The Clansman = Braveheart
The Trooper = Main pic
Revelations = ?
For the Greater Good of God = AMOLAD soldier (could it be a different AMOLAD track though?)
The Wicker Man = Wicker man
Sign of the Cross = Cross
Flight of Icarus = Icarus
Fear of the Dark = torch
The Number of the Beast = 666
Iron Maiden = the whole picture
The Evil That Men Do = ?
Hallowed Be Thy Name = noose
Run to the Hills = bow and arrow guy on horseback

There's scope there for some changes. Does anyone spot any references we haven't identified yet?

There's a canon in the bottom left that could be for the trooper but might be something else since the trooper is already referenced. But then again there's also a Union Jack beside the cable car, so that's another Trooper reference too.

There's a guy with a sword of fire pointing at Icarus???
Revelations = stained glass / cathedral ruins

What about Eddie with crystal ball on the glass? Was it there before? If not, could be Can I Play With Madness, right?

I think we can say then there isn't any really obvious clue of a definite new track, like e.g. a picture of Charlotte or a Gambler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back