Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logistically it would be absolutely crazy to schedule only two shows anywhere in Europe in a year where they're visiting Asia. Think about it.

Don't bring real-world considerations into speculation!

Hmm, Tons of Rock could be Maiden. Tickets go onsale on the 15th, which seems reasonable with an announcement on the 7th.

And a major act is booked for Ullevi the same weekend, that could be Maiden if Tons of Rock is happening.

Even if Maiden has those 2 dates in UK next year, and now we know that they will announce only Australia and New Zealand tour on november 7th (as mentioned on the youtube-video), Im not entirely yet sure would they do another European tour yet? I would like to see Maiden as much as possible, but I want to say that don't yet hold your breath as you might get disappointed. Im still on the fence on how this could be back from the edge. Unless it changes to be tour for the next album. In for this one as always, but Im still not sold completely on the idea. Your feelings?

They are not Just announcing Australia/NZ on the 7th. Maybe they just chose to highlight that as for a while there every second comment on there official pages was come to Australia they would have seen that eventually haha. With the tour starting in April I expect all the dates to come out its not that far away. As for European dates you can bet on it. Going to Aus/NZ/Asia and a few other places doesnt justify a leg 3 on its own so you can expect a brief run much like 2014

What are the chances they will play on European countries/even cities they already visited on the 2018 leg? Cause the Rockwave Festival here in Greece is rumored to be bringing big names in June 2020.

What are the chances they will play on European countries/even cities they already visited on the 2018 leg? Cause the Rockwave Festival here in Greece is rumored to be bringing big names in June 2020.

They already are, Belfast was played already on the first leg.

Tonight in Budapest Bruce mentioned "a big announcement coming next week. Everybody is going to freak out".
Thanks. Obviously he's referring to November 7th. I feel that Bruce sensationalises things for publicity so will take what he says with a handful of salt. Before the first leg of Legacy of the Beast he predicted that the setlist would cause "social media madness" after the opening show, but I don't think that really happened. It's all sales tactics.

Thanks. Obviously he's referring to November 7th. I feel that Bruce sensationalises things for publicity so will take what he says with a handful of salt. Before the first leg of Legacy of the Beast he predicted that the setlist would cause "social media madness" after the opening show, but I don't think that really happened. It's all sales tactics.
Well they did create some madness on the forums with the song choices...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back