Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finland has also banned over 500 people happenings until the end of may. The Rockfest show is on 5th of june.
Hope to see this thing go away, so Rod won't have to cancel any shows or the tour.
I think we will know around early april that if this tour is happening or not.

"I have a bad feeling about this"

Last edited:
Finland has also banned over 500 people happenings until the end of may. The Rockfest show is on 5th of june.
Hope to see this thing go away, so Rod won't have to cancel any shows or the tour.
I think we will know around early april that if this tour is happening or not.
Like I've said, that event is in June. Hold your nerve.

Australia is first so I guess we will hear something about those shows first. If they have to cancel they will surely tell us several weeks in advance.

I know, let's keep this down and relax, hold nerves, wait and have couple Troopers and listen to Maiden as usual.
But anyways, here's little info update from Rockfest organizer:

The Finnish government has today issued a recommendation that all public gatherings of more than 500 people be canceled by the end of May.
However, the preparations for the Rockfest production in early June will continue normally and the event will be completed as planned.
The health and safety of our audience, the artists and our event team are paramount to us. If the situation changes and the festival has to be canceled by the authorities, we will inform you as soon as possible and the ticket holders will get their money back.
Take care of yourself and your friends!

Download Festival is saying something similar. They're closely monitoring the situation, preparing for the festival to go ahead as normal, here are some links with more information about the virus.

The bright side is June / July is so far away if all these lock downs are lifted come end of April all is fine I wouldnt panic just yet .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back