Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I wish I could go for the weekend, but as a poor student with the Gothenburg show already planned, I'll have to settle for the Saturday. Which is all right seeing as though there's about 6 bands on that day I want to see.

I’ll be there on Saturday too. Let’s hope the weather is better than in 2016!

Now that's the damn thing corona going around, I've seen and heard some bands and festivals cancelled, which leads me to fear bit of the tour.
There's slight chance of being cancelled, but if there's real risk I think everyone should be cancelling tours (no point risking anybodys health and life) and reschedule the shows that are possible to do so. Im going to see Iron Maiden at Rockfest, Finland but as it's festival I think they will only return the money to ticket buyers. Hopefully this whole thing will go away and no shows will be cancelled.

Definitely a bit concerning. There’s been some tour cancellations already from some other bands. No better time to play Virus though.

I am flying to Italy for the concert. Certainly hope it will still be a go. But going to Italy one way or another

We must be patient and wait a little... I think the whole tour won't be canceled - unless the authorities will make public conventions banned. I think Asian dates and Italian one may be canceled due to epidemic thread. Still two months to go, so anthing could happen. I hope we could manage with coronavirus at last.

Israel is middle east...they're in eurosong and other euro stuff because they aren't able to participate in middle eastern contests due to politics.

Israel is middle east...they're in eurosong and other euro stuff because they aren't able to participate in middle eastern contests due to politics.

Right. I've seen some artists/bands announce European-tours and Israel added there. That's why I had to mention it.

Will the Legacy of the Beast tour go ahead given the coronavirus situation? I had bought tickets for tokyo but now not sure what to do.

I think they won't cancel more than a month ahead.

As it stands now (number of infected per day is decreasing in Asia), the tour will probably go on.

I asked about this from organizer (of Tampere Rockfest) and she replied me with this:
We are closely monitoring the situation and the guidance of the authorities regarding the progress of the coronavirus.
However, at this stage there is no known risk that would require special measures for the summer events. Summer festival planning and production preparations are currently proceeding normally.

I think it all depends on what happens in the next month or so. If COV is under control by the end of April, concerts should be held.

It's a month by month basis had the tour be starting now you can bet there would be many show cancelations, hopefully it all settles by may However if 2 months from now if any countries/cities have bans on events over 1k then they will be forced too.

Now coronavirus has been considered as PANDEMIC by WHO. I think all tours around will be cancelled. Not Good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back