Official 2020 Tour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just waiting for the release of one-day tickets for Maiden Day at Tons of Rock. Could've considered buying festival pass for all three days, but not when I'm missing the last day anyway due to seeing Maiden at Ullevi.

So please, Ticketmaster Norway, release those one-day tickets already.

78152638_1616588725151025_6929573971364937728_o.jpg

Backstret Girls are playing on Maiden day @Dr. Eddies Wingman! :D You'll surely get to here all your favourite 90s Pop hits.

Tons of Rock has some decent bands, but the Maiden day undercard is weak apart from Gojira. They should have a day with Iron Maiden, Within Temptation, Amon Amarth, Gojira and Sepultura.

Backstret Girls are playing on Maiden day @Dr. Eddies Wingman! :D You'll surely get to here all your favourite 90s Pop hits.
Despite the name similarity to those who want it that way, the Backstreet Girls are a pretty straight forward rock'n'roll band, formed in the 80s. I haven't seen them live myself, but I believe they could be good fun. Certainly no 90s pop act.

I dont listen to Alter Bridge or Airbourne but Id be happy enough to see them based on the few tunes Ive heard. Airbourne moreso. Tempt I have never heard of.

Not familar with Alter Bridge. I have an Airbourne album that's just a complete rip off of AC/DC, so while I won't be rushing out to buy albums due to their unoriginality, I will certainly enjoy them.

Never heard of Tempt either, looked them up and they look a bit like One Direction, https://www.temptband.com/

Either way a great line up for £60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back