NOW PLAYING

I'm doing regularly the whole Arakain discography listening-through. :) I love this czech band. <3 Especially the Ales Brichta era. :cool:

Cool, I was surprised to see the band listened to at all (being Czech myself, I don't expect them to be known "outside" much), let alone the album that's usually considered among their worst (I guess it's mostly because of the nu metal influence) - though it was their first album I heard myself.

I also like the Brichta era the most - especially the early thrash records. Glad to see you like them!

Cool, I was surprised to see the band listened to at all (being Czech myself, I don't expect them to be known "outside" much), let alone the album that's usually considered among their worst (I guess it's mostly because of the nu metal influence) - though it was their first album I heard myself.

I also like the Brichta era the most - especially the early thrash records. Glad to see you like them!
Nice to know you're Czech. :) From which area of Czech Republic ? Morava, Vysocina, Bohemia, etc ? :ok:

Iron Maiden is my GOAT band of all times and all categories, except for one category: Best line-up of any band ever. That accolade goes to Dream Theater 1991-1994.

I'm also starting to considering handing over the accolade of "Best live album ever" to a fucking bootleg released officially.

Primal Fear - Fearless

My favorite song from their new album after a couple of listens (along with the 2 singles and ''Raged By Pain''; the ballad is nice too). Crushing riffs and melodic chorus - classic PF. Cool verses too. I don't think the album as a whole is strong. The cover is great as always.

EDIT: Still totally killer after taking a break from it for a while. A must-listen for Gamma Ray fans, and for fans of epic metal in general.

Last edited:
rockisland.png

Artist: Jethro Tull
Album Title:
Rock Island
Release Date: 1989
Style: Hard Rock / Prog Rock
Rating: 5/5

This is a fantastic album I've always enjoyed with great songs full of strong riffs and melodies. Ian Anderson fantastic work with flute and composing and a Martin Barre's insane guitar tone and guitar solos and arrangements. Highly recommended.

Have had a good beginning to the season, but I'm not going to start thinking that "this is our year". Just enjoying the ride while it lasts:) COYS!

Back