NOW PLAYING

It´s been a while since I played this beauty.
Fantastic German prog metal from the mid 90´s.
Highly recommended if you´re into the genre.
Mi5qcGVn.jpeg

Another obscure but great prog metal album. Dali´s Dilemma were often called Dream Theater clones and it´s true...the influence of the Masters is crystal clear, however this is still a fun album!
dalis-dilemma-manifesto-for-futurism-Cover-Art.jpg

Speaking of obscure discs, we end this rainy Sunday Prog Marathon with the 30 years old decent debut of The Quest. Not for everyone but I have a soft spot for this album.
OS0xNzc2LmpwZWc.jpeg

Shoutout and RIP to Bray Wyatt and Terry Funk. Terrible week in the pro wrestling industry.

Last edited:
U.D.O. - Fight For The Right

Probably the best song (along with 2 singles and ''Better Start To Run'') from his new album. It has an Accept vibe (especially in the solo). But I think Udo should stop releasing albums every 2 years because the material sounds really samey. I know that's his style, but it was different in the 80's with this pattern.

U.D.O. - Fight For The Right

Probably the best song (along with 2 singles and ''Better Start To Run'') from his new album. It has an Accept vibe (especially in the solo). But I think Udo should stop releasing albums every 2 years because the material sounds really samey. I know that's his style, but it was different in the 80's with this pattern.

Very nice album, but not as good as Steel Factory.

An interesting playlist for tonight:

Man On The Edge (IM song vibe)
Hooks In You/The Assassin (Killers song vibe)
Death Or Glory (TNOTB song vibe)
Coming Home (POM song vibe)
Montségur (Powerslave song vibe)
Out Of The Silent Planet (SIT song vibe)
For The Greater Good Of God (SSOASS song vibe)
El Dorado/Tears Of A Clown (NPFTD song vibe)
Wildest Dreams (FOTD song vibe)
Lost In A Lost World (TXF song vibe)
Death Of The Celts (VXI song vibe)
When Two Worlds Collide (BNW song vibe)

The Fallen Angel (AOB song vibe)
Darkest Hour (TCW song vibe)
Days Of Future Past (TOS song vibe)

Some work. :p

Back