NOW PLAYING

NP:

On 7th July, me and wifey celebrated 9 years since our wedding (we've been together longer than that, but the marriage itself is important as well)

This was one of the songs that played during the ceremony. I found the context of the lyrics to be quite interesting to this day, to be honest, knowing us both.

Anyway, I'm not sure how many Catholic couples with a full sacramental marriage were wed to the sound of Maiden :D

Man, I honestly kinda wish they won't release another album, just to have this track to be their final output, the ultimate swan song. If that was the case, 'Arry is the hoopiest frood of them all.
The ultimate, yes, but it would be a waste if they don't release another album, especially since SJ is such a great album. And I wonder if Steve can top the it. He should probably have a few solo songs again to top the album, idk. I wonder if he will write a short song by himself (4-5 minutes) - most likely with Janick.

For the next album I want a brighter cover with details and I guess the writing credits will be: a few Harris epics, 2 (I hope for 3) Gers/Harris songs, some Smith/Dickinson songs (why not Smith/Dickinson/Harris again), they are on a streak, and a song co-written by Dave is mandatory.

Back