Now drinking

smiths_bottle_thin-1.jpg

I bought this before years ago and thought it was a bit meh so hadn't bought it since, but picked some up today for a change and now think it's lovely.

My manager made a chocolate orange Baileys drink and sent some to all of the team for Christmas. Only after I'd downed a very large glass of it did I remember she'd put vodka in it. Cheers!

ci-indeed-mexican-honey-imperial-lager-75a65f29d1ad2349.jpeg

I expected smooth, but got a bit of a harsh finish instead. Also shocked to see this was 8%.

Starting off my binge with this.

fl-bc-hard-seltzer-12-20.pngIt's... not that good but I wanted something with a kick to it so I can jumpstart my intoxication that much quicker.

• Haha
Reactions: Jer
Belching-Beaver-Viva-La-Beaver-Mexican-chocolate-Peanut-Butter-Stout-16OZ-CAN_600x.jpg

The standard version of this on tap was like ambrosia from the gods. The Mexican version is a little busy flavor-wise, but cinnamon, chocolate, and peanut butter still go well together. 7.5%.

gro_pid_4015788_z.jpg

Thought this would be like Blue Moon, but it’s more clovey and citrusy. 5%.

Belching-Beaver-Viva-La-Beaver-Mexican-chocolate-Peanut-Butter-Stout-16OZ-CAN_600x.jpg

The standard version of this on tap was like ambrosia from the gods. The Mexican version is a little busy flavor-wise, but cinnamon, chocolate, and peanut butter still go well together. 7.5%.
Great freakin' names--- I love brewery names too like Hoof- Hearted....hilarious.

Reactions: Jer
For almost 2 years now, I have been on a NEIPA kick, before it was IPAs mostly but love all kinds especially when travelling. In Prague, I love how they make it simple: "light or dark, which will it be?"

Water because I can already tell I'm going to be getting a significant hangover. Its probably time to call it a night. At 530 in the morning.

Back