Now drinking

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 13985,
because it was the only Czech beer they had at the place I bought it from. Which doesn't diminish its qualities in any way.

Yeah, definitely not the worst you could have gotten. I also go for it from time to time.

But you know what they say about American beers and how much the quality spikes when you hit the small breweries...

...same with Czech beer :D

This is my favorite beer at the moment, because it's cheap and with low alcohol percentage; it's just enough to help me fall asleep, but without getting too drunk.

zajecarsko_limenka-05.png

This is my favorite beer at the moment, because it's cheap and with low alcohol percentage; it's just enough to help me fall asleep, but without getting too drunk.

zajecarsko_limenka-05.png
More importantly, it's one of the best-tasting Serbian beers I think. Pity the нископастеризовано seems to have gone.

1616097619346.png, right now.

Aluminium cans have been at a significant premium due to a shortage across the world during the pandemic. Could have something to do with that?
Doubtful, since they have Guinness nitros left and right, and plenty of other canned beer. I think Old Speckled Hen just isn’t a big seller in middle America. And it’s the polar opposite of the currently hot “juicy IPA” trend, so that’s probably a factor too...

Back