Nicko McBrain

Regarding Nicko drum cam clips

Nicko has been my favorite drummer and probably biggest inspiration on drumming since I began playing roughly 15 years ago
I was really facinated over seeing him play on video, but unfortunately these clips are rather sparse
As far as I know there is only one full video of him playing live with Maiden, and it's Wicker Man

There are other clips on Youtube, but only short clips that Justin filmed during recent tours. Also some longer videos with his cover band.

Would be so happy if there were more videos like the Wicker Man above.

Regarding Nicko drum cam clips

Nicko has been my favorite drummer and probably biggest inspiration on drumming since I began playing roughly 15 years ago
I was really facinated over seeing him play on video, but unfortunately these clips are rather sparse
As far as I know there is only one full video of him playing live with Maiden, and it's Wicker Man

There are other clips on Youtube, but only short clips that Justin filmed during recent tours. Also some longer videos with his cover band.

Would be so happy if there were more videos like the Wicker Man above.
I know it's not really the same, but there are some great clips of him playing full Maiden tracks at his drum clinics.

This one has Trooper, a drum solo, and Moonchild:

Nicko McBrain, #19 with "Where Eagles Dare". :)

Where is Priest's Painkiller?

Where Eagles Dare without any doubt deserves to be high on such list.

Other Maiden songs that could be on it are imo: Genghis Khan, Prisoner, 22AA, RTTH, Trooper, Powerslave, CSIT, SSOASS.

Where is Priest's Painkiller?

Where Eagles Dare without any doubt deserves to be high on such list.

Other Maiden songs that could be on it are imo: Genghis Khan, Prisoner, 22AA, RTTH, Trooper, Powerslave, CSIT, SSOASS.
Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, Paschendale, For The Greater Good Of God and Senjutsu could easily be in that list too...

Infinite Dreams is my ultimate favorite song ever and it was the one I was most looking forward to witness live ever since they started the history tours.
Now that we got CSIT and ATG both..maybe there's even little chance still to hear ID?
dumb-and-dumber-lloyd.gif

Back