New posters! Who are you?

Hey, Im Alonso (Loncho), I was in the free Maiden forum if some of you remember me.

Im from Costa Rica, and Started to listening to Maiden 2 years ago, when I was 12, I already saw them live in 2009, and I have all their 14 studio albums

Welcome loncho!!!

Fonzbear and Adam are already here, Snake joined yesterday and I'm waiting for all the rest to follow.

Hi. I am new. I'm a 20 year old Mathematics student from Scotland. I've seen Iron Maiden three times, most recently at Sonisphere 2010.

What's up MTFers?

Ha, this is Jim in New Jersey and fellow Maiden fan. Just found the forum. I saw Maiden in July at PNC Arts Center in NJ, great show!!! I was in the 19th row. Got great pics and video. Pre-ordered TFF and should get it today.

ROCK ON DUDES!!!  :ok:

Welcome to all the new folks! Hope you're enjoying our little forum. Please remember the rules:

1. Adrian Smith is larger than you.
2. Remember that words like cunt and badger are censored and come out as something else. Oh dammit...
3. If you ever see a post by thousand_suns, do exactly what he says. No matter what.
4. Don't fucking curse too goddamn much.
5. First n00b to get banned by Wasted wins!

Hi!

The name's Flavio. I'm from Poland, been listening to Maiden since the early 2000's. Hope to have a good time posting here! Cheers!

Oh, and

SinisterMinisterX said:
1. Adrian Smith is larger than you.

Agreed.

It's good to see new joiners every time a new album comes out.  Hopefully, at least some of  you will reach the ripe age of "Old Timer".

Genghis Khan said:
It's good to see new joiners every time a new album comes out.  Hopefully, at least some of  you will reach the ripe age of "Old Timer".

I hope I have the time and commitment to this forum to make it that far. I'm one of the few, if only members from my "generation" to stay. That's a shame, really. I remember some really cool folks around the time I joined this forum  :( jmpoet, WhatsInAName just to name a few.

Hello, im Owen im 21. Been a Maiden fan since 8. Saw them the 1st time on the Brave New World tour, seen them 6 times since then.
I am a big Southampton FC fan. I go to all the home and away games.
My favourite bands are MAiden, Genesis, Rush, KoRn, AC/DC

Im looking forward to my Maidenfans journey :rocker:

Holy cow, another Canuck!

Welcome aboard, LC, GK and POM are always happy to have company!  :p

Chev Chellios said:
Add another one to the list.

I'm Scott, I'm 18. I was under the name Perkins10's Cousin on the free forum. I'm from Canada.

Edmonton, eh?!  I have relatives there.  Welcome to the board!

Hi I'm Zoe, long time Maiden fan. I grew up listening to them, only just found these forums though  :lol:
I play drums, (thanks to Cllive & Nicko) been playing for just over 5 years now, it's awesome!
Anyway, looking forward to meeting fellow Maiden fans/IMFC members!

:)

Back