New posters! Who are you?

Rambo said:
I am Rambo.

949651.JPG

Genghis Khan said:
Does Dinamo stick kick Hajduk in all their football games?  :p

Just playing with you.  Welcome aboard, mate.  :welcome:

@ Eddies Wingman and LC: In my part of Ontario we have a joke on two of our universities.  If you can walk and talk you can go to Brock; if you can walk and talk a little faster you can go to McMaster. 

Hehe, nice joke.

As for Hajduk and Dinamo - one person who is well known among the Fredrikstad FK supporters is actually one of the pioneers of the Bad Blue Boys (Dinamo supporter group). When I went to an away game early this summer, I was by coincidence in the same bus as him and some of his friends. During the bus trip home after the game (the mood in the bus was lousy, we had just lost the game) he started a little course in the Croat language. The first lesson was of course how to order beer. The next part was learning taunts against Hajduk Split  :lol:

[OFFTOPIC]

Heh well Hajduk sucks on regular basis right now :) Too much politics and corruption involved (sounds like a good theme for Maiden song), the last coach resigned because he was threatened by bully managers...

Dinamo does well because they have access to huge funds. Huge in domains of Croatian football, not Chelsea-alike money.

Still, we have one of the most beautiful stadiums on the planet ;)
[/OFFTOPIC]

[still off topic]

Hadjuk may suck, But Milan HEDJUK is still a good hockey player :D

[/still of topic]

oooh, in that case I second SMX's suggestion :D

and to stay on topic, welcome to all y'all new dudes!

MarkC said:
well im Mark from dublin. 33 Years of age  :eek: Maiden fan since 1986. new here so hello to everyone  :yey:

Another Paddy!  We need some more fresh blood to stem the tide of these mainland Europeans! :p

Welcome aboard.

Raven said:
Another Paddy!  We need some more fresh blood to stem the tide of these mainland Europeans! :p

Welcome aboard.
You seem to forget that you are not a Paddy, merely a northerner. :p

Welcome Mark!

Hunlord said:
You seem to forget that you are not a Paddy, merely a northerner. :p

Welcome Mark!

According to your own country's constitution, I'm regarded as an Irish citizen.  Which means I don't have the tuition fees applied to me that foreign students do, if I want to study in the South.

Hey, I'm Colin. I'm from Toronto (Canada), and I've been on the forums 'fer....I dunno, like 4 years? I don't do nearly as much posting as any of these other guys, though. I keep a good watch over things, though.

Hey, guys, I'm Darian and I'm from San Jose, California.  I just joined a few minutes ago, so I'm pretty new to this place.

Back