New posters! Who are you?

Re: brave new world tshirt

can someone please help me? my dad had the brave new world tshirt that ended up getting cut in half when he had a very serious motorcycle accident 6 years ago and we havent been able to find another  one since. this is very important to us to find him the exact one. it had something special on the back

I'm pretty sure that, if there is a place where you could find it, it would be this one. However, this thread is not meant for such questions.

I really like the latest edition of Perun's avatar -probably the best in a year

anyway : welcome aboard all !

1362599_02bcdea730.jpg

Loosey, that was so primitive that I only got it after reading it twice.
We really need a smiley slapping its forehead...

Perun said:

Smiley-IPB-358.gif

Invision-Board-France-530.gif

Invision-Board-France-153.gif
Invision-Board-France-354.gif
Invision-Board-France-557.gif

Smiley-IPB-264.gif

Invision-Board-France-252.gif

litteraly speaking that could be the last or the first one :D

____no5 said:
I really like the latest edition of Perun's avatar -probably the best in a year
Hey Per' is your new avatar some sort of celebration for the forthcoming Zepp gig in london?
:)

Greetings! My name is Mark....cb or caged as I normally get called online. Some of you may remember me from previous incarnations of the old IMBB's!! I've used cagedbeast ever since joining the old forum back in '99! Glad to see there is still a great looking forum around that you don't have to pay to join!!  :innocent:  ;) (and some decent smilies, a search button AND an EDIT button....:drool:  to boot!! haha!!).

Have only just joined & already see some familiar names...Ancient Mariner & SilverWings to name but a few!

Well, that's me introduction over & done with...got some threads to be looking at now!!

Cheers & see you around!

cb

Perun said:

You leave the huge manatee alone!

SinisterMinisterX said:
Welcome, CB!

Sorry to disappoint you, but AM hasn't been around in a long time (a year or so) ... and Silver Wings posts once every 2 years or so.

Hi & Thanks for the welcome!  :cheers:

No worries!! We were never regular chaters on the old forums....it's just that those names stuck in my mind!!

Have to say I like this board....it's quite similar (in the way it's moderated & the way people seem to get on well) to how things used to be back in the day!!  :bigsmile:

Marcus Agrippa said:
Hi, I'm Marcus Agrippa, from the Dominican Republic, I've been around for about a year and made a few post nice to meet everybody.

You definitely should post more often.  I've been to the Dominican last month.  I've actually been on a tour to see the "real countryside" as opposed to the resort.  (I was staying at a resort of course -- just to clarify).  I was impressed at how passionate the youth were about baseball.

Hi all.  I'm 34, have 3 kids and 2 dogs.  I signed up here when the AMOLAD tour hit Chicago, but haven't had much time to post again till recently.  I started listening to Maiden about 1 week before my first concert-- saw them in Cedar Rapids IA back on the Seventh Son tour.  I have been a huge fan ever since!

Bands: Maiden, Rush, Dream Theater-- my son is schooling me on Linkin Park and Korn
Authors:  Robert Heinlein, David Weber, Lois McMaster-Bujold (dig mostly sci-fi)
Sports: (American) Football, Hockey, Motorcycle Roadracing

Back