New posters! Who are you?

New poster from London :)

Not sure if this sort of message is allowed or if this is the best place to post this, but can anyone direct me to where could be the best place to see if anyone is open to a ticket exchange?

I have 2x seated tickets to the London show at the O2 Arena on Saturday July 8th but can no longer attend this day. Am hoping there's someone attending the Friday 7th July date who would prefer to go on the Saturday and is open to exchanging.

Mods/Admins - apologies if this sort of message isn't allowed here.

New poster from London :)

Not sure if this sort of message is allowed or if this is the best place to post this, but can anyone direct me to where could be the best place to see if anyone is open to a ticket exchange?

I have 2x seated tickets to the London show at the O2 Arena on Saturday July 8th but can no longer attend this day. Am hoping there's someone attending the Friday 7th July date who would prefer to go on the Saturday and is open to exchanging.

Mods/Admins - apologies if this sort of message isn't allowed here.
Due to spam issues, we don't allow new members to open threads (otherwise we get inundated with dozens of them), but I'll post a ticket exchange thread for you in Maiden Chat.

Hello! New Poster here!

My name is Mike, and I'm getting into Iron Maiden.

I love all kinds of rock and metal, especially from the 60s-00s. Favorite bands are Black Sabbath, Van Halen, Megadeth, Metallica, Pantera, etc... I could go on and on.

I'm from the U.S, so my favorite sports are Basketball and (American/"fake") football.

Hello! New Poster here!

My name is Mike, and I'm getting into Iron Maiden.

I love all kinds of rock and metal, especially from the 60s-00s. Favorite bands are Black Sabbath, Van Halen, Megadeth, Metallica, Pantera, etc... I could go on and on.

I'm from the U.S, so my favorite sports are Basketball and (American/"fake") football.
Welcome, Mike! And just to be clear MaidenFans is not like OnlyFans. There are no X rated pics of Eddie here. There has been some confusion in the past...

There are no X rated pics of Eddie here.
Well, also, from this thread, depending on how you view the picture's perspective...

ap1-png.32534

Hi Maiden fans I'm Cirkus, a Maiden fan and a professionnal animator from Canada. I would like to share (and open a special thread), about an animation tribute to Derek Riggs, Eddie and Iron Maiden albums artworks. I think that might interest you all. I brought Eddie to life for several Maiden albums. Enjoy and Up The Irons!! Here is MOTION MAIDEN :

Back