New posters! Who are you?

JFM

Prowler
I've been lurking on MaidenFans for a while but only recently started posting. Fan of Maiden since Killers. Fav album: Powerslave. Least fav: FOTD and FF. And I love No Prayer for the Dying--that's right, I said it. I also love Flick of the Switch, and all the other AC/DC fans think I'm nuts for that, too.

Bruins1

Educated Fool
Long time fan from Connecticut. Was a member on the official IM website by the name of Wraith and then the website,Maidenfansunited under a name I really hated after a while, Megalodon. Chose my current name after my fave NHL team, the Boston Bruins. Huge fan of Maiden,The Beatles,Oasis,Amorphis,Within Temptation,AC/DC,Enslaved and Cheap Trick.

Last edited:

Nyx

Rebel Girl Royalty
Hiya! Long time Maiden fan, new member here. (I didn't even know this place existed) Seems like people are more nice here than many forums, so figured I'd give it a try after having a look around.

From Central Europe
Thrash/Punk Musician of 15 years, music lover of all years, and skeptic of civilization since before I was born
Fav Maiden Albums: part of the 'First 3' crowd, mainly.
Fav songs: Iron Maiden, Another Life, Killers, Number of the Beast, Senjutsu, Powerslave, Wildest Dreams, Wasted Years, Caught Somewhere In Time, Man of Sorrows, Judgment of Heaven, The Great Unknown
Musically, I really like Clive Burr, and Dave Murray's styles. And I guess H, as you seem to call him here, haha (Harris, right?)

Dick Brucinson

Smithdrian A
time for an introduction ;)
I'm from Germany, 46 years old, been Maiden fan since 1985 when I was ten years old, seen them 37 times yet and met them all back in 2005 which belongs to the coolest things that ever happened to me.
not that I have much free time, but my main hobby is playing guitar and writing & recording music, also restoring and tune up old guitars and working on them. plus I'm still working on a big challenge, doing it for years now, which is trying to get both my sons into Iron Maiden - but it seems futile - the younger one (13) is more into Rap, for whatever reason, and the older one (16) rather reading books than listening to music at all.
musically it's not only Maiden for me, Maiden actually is one of the rare metal bands generally I'm keeping up with these days.

MindRuler

Ancient Mariner
37 times! :oops: I´m impressed. I only saw Maiden 5 times live (from which 2 with Blaze), Bruce solo only once, Blaze 3 times. My meet and greet with the boys backstage at Graspop is one of my most treasured memories. My oldest son Janick who´s 12 plays acoustic guitar for 3 years now. He´s not into hardrock and metal (yet) but I´m sure he´ll discover it when the time is right. I was around 16 when I first heard Maiden.

Dick Brucinson

Smithdrian A
37 times! :oops: I´m impressed. I only saw Maiden 5 times live (from which 2 with Blaze), Bruce solo only once, Blaze 3 times. My meet and greet with the boys backstage at Graspop is one of my most treasured memories. My oldest son Janick who´s 12 plays acoustic guitar for 3 years now. He´s not into hardrock and metal (yet) but I´m sure he´ll discover it when the time is right. I was around 16 when I first heard Maiden.
was it Graspop in 2005? been there too! :)
where and when did you see Bruce solo? me in 1998 in Hannover, that was BRILIANT. I'm glad to hear Janick is into guitar :)
my idea was to name my sons Bruce and Adrian, but my wife then (now ex wife) insisted on NOT naming them like that.
so they are Glenn and Theo now. ;)