New posters! Who are you?

Arran_Ramone said:
The only album i dont have now is The X Factor.

Get it as soon as you see it. It's my absolute favourite. However, you need to take your time to let it sink in. It took me about half a year to fully appreciate it.

Perun said:
Get it as soon as you see it. It's my absolute favourite. However, you need to take your time to let it sink in. It took me about half a year to fully appreciate it.

I definetly plan on it, however the last time i saw "The x factor" in a shop was at least a year ago when i was working in Zavvi.
I was really suprised to see Virtual XI as it was, HMV seems to stock most of the Bruce era albums, and more often than not Killers and Iron Maiden, but no Blaze era albums!

Perun said:
It took me nearly 6 years - but I still got round to it. ;)

I still haven't gotten around to "appreciate" it, but I like it. I'm waiting for its genius to hit me right between the eyes.

Appreciate it or not, welcome to the forum, Arran! 

(I'm one of those that doesn't yet appreciate the Blaze era yet.  I am trying.)

Hello everybody. I am 37 years old and from Colorado Springs,Colorado. Been a Maiden fan since I was 10 years old. Killers was the first album I ever bought.
I am looking forward to chatting with other Maiden fans from around the world.

Hellraiser said:
Hello everybody. I am 37 years old and from Colorado Springs,Colorado. Been a Maiden fan since I was 10 years old. Killers was the first album I ever bought.
I am looking forward to chatting with other Maiden fans from around the world.

Interesting coincidence there... I'm 37 years old, and I live in Denver.
For the first time in my 5 and a half years on this forum, there's another member in my state!

You got me beat on the youth factor, though - I was 11 when I first heard Maiden (RTTH of course), and didn't buy an album until Live After Death.

That's what I like about this board. There's no dominance in either way. We have several regulars from North America and several from various European countries. It's a good mix and always interesting.

Greetings from Transylvania :))

Hey there people ! My name's Razvan  , I'm 20 years old (going on 21 ) and I'm from Romania. Nice forum you guys have here :) .  :)

Back