New posters! Who are you?

Maiden_Luke said:
Hey, I'm Lucas from Nova Scotia. I'm 12 years old, and of course... I'm an Iron Maiden fan. I love to draw and I play Electric guitar. I recently drew a number of the beast album cover which I plan on posting up soon. oh yeah, and I joined yesterday. Hello Everybody!

Hey Lucas.  I'm from Antigonish on the north coast, welcome aboard!

Hello.
    My name is Murray and I am 17 years old. I'm from Sherwood Park, Alberta. (CANADA)
I've been an Iron Maiden fan since I was 12 . For a few years I have lurked this forum. I may or may not post. It depends on whether or not I make up my mind about what to say.

Don't worry about that. We never make up our minds about what to say either.

Yep, I don't remember that being a prerequisite at all....

Welcome young Maidenfans! The cycle of life continues....

HELLO EVERYONE...

MY NAME IS RIONMAIDEN AND I AM NEW TO THE SITE, I AM A COLLECTOR AND DEDICATED MAIDEN FAN...
SO, HI FROM AUSTRALIA AND UP THE IRONS...

Hi everybody!

I am new here, but certainly not new to Maiden! They are the first metal band I ever listened to and have been my #1 ever since, for nearly 10 years now!

I am 20, from Israel. I'm also a drummer and a guitar player.

I LOVE their music and also appreciate their musicianship, energy, dedication to fans and that unlike many other artists out there they don't do drugs - Which is reflected in their music and lyrics.

Okay, enough Maiden praising :)

I would like to add that although I know all of their songs, I am not so farmiliar with the background behind the songs and albums, apart for superficial knowledge of song meanings - and I hope to learn it all!

Ok, that's it for my long introduction! (I hope I didn't over-do it :p)

Cheers, pilau

You have come to the right place to learn!!  These guys and gals here have a wealth of knowledge!!

Welcome to the party!!!

Alright everybody? I just thought i'd take a few minutes to introduce myself before going on and posting elsewhere.

I'm Arran Ramone, 17, from a little place in England called Milton Keynes.
I'm a drummer, in a pretty cool little band called Benny and the Razorblades.

My main musical style is the old school American Punk, especially The Ramones (Nothing to do with the name, i assure you) and the Dead Kennedys. Although, i love The Clash, Blondie and the Dropkick Murphys as punk acts as well.
I listen to most things though, some of my other favourite bands are QOTSA, Eagles of Death Metal, lionsex, Screeching Weasel, the White Stripes, Ting Tings, X-Ray Spex and The Subways (Amazing band). And of course, Iron Maiden!!!!

I'm not exactly "new" to Iron Maiden, i got introduced to them about 2/3 years ago now, but ive been in and out of them, slowly building up my collection of thiers during my "Phases" of liking them. The only album i dont have now is The X Factor.

I also play guitar and im doing Sixth form (A levels) right now.
I'm pretty friendly and talkative, and i'm looking forward to contributing to this forum as much as i can :)

Back