New posters! Who are you?

Welcome Jordan and kanibal.

So kanibal, how do you prefer your human? More to the rare or the well-done side?.... or do you do it sushi style?  :D

D&N said:

So kanibal, how do you prefer your human? More to the rare or the well-done side?.... or do you do it sushi style?  :D

No.  He turns them into Kranj sausage, a Slovenian specialty.  :halo:

D&N said:
Oh dear, it took me two reads of that post before I got the joke.

D&N said:

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Genghis Khan said:
No.  He turns them into Kranj sausage, a Slovenian specialty.  :halo:
I dont like Kranjska kobasa (sausage) but medium done tastes really well  :innocent: thanks for welcomes and I dont mind you pocking jokes about my nick

Hi Guys,

my name is MARKUS, iam 25 yrs. old and iam from AUSTRIA. People will know me from maidenaustria. My fave Bands are: IRON MAIDEN, ANTHRAX; CANNIBAL CORPSE, OBITUARY and EVERLAST. i also LOVE Icehockey8Austria, Germany and NHL)

oops! I've already posted some comments elsewhere on this forum without realising this section existed so here goes.I'm Kopfanatic(Steve) and support Liverpool FC. I'm 48 years old and musically should know better.I first got into 'metal' after hearing Black Sabbath & my first gig was seeing them on the Sabbath Bloody Sabbath tour in Liverpool.I went through a phase of listening to/watching all the major bands of today, when they first toured England ie Rush, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Motorhead, until the next phase of Judas Priest when I heard Sad Wings of Destiny.Then the NWOBHM started and although I still listened to the previous bands, I liked the heavier sounds of Angel witch and Iron Maiden.I have always looked for heavier and heavier music, so I thought I was in heaven when I heard Metallica.However I,m still looking hearing the heaviest band around and now listen to the likes of Evoken, Electric Wizard,OM and Toner Low.

Oh yes, Ive been married for 26 years and the heaviest music my wife will listen to is Bon Jovi, so she's been pretty long suffering!

Kopfanatic said:
Oh yes, Ive been married for 26 years and the heaviest music my wife will listen to is Bon Jovi, so she's been pretty long suffering!

Your woman and mine are cut from the same cloth.  Welcome aboard!

My wife bought the "Songs for Life" Christian music collection from time life music. Can you feel my pain? :p Welcome aboard to all the Newbies!

Hey, I'm Lucas from Nova Scotia. I'm 12 years old, and of course... I'm an Iron Maiden fan. I love to draw and I play Electric guitar. I recently drew a number of the beast album cover which I plan on posting up soon. oh yeah, and I joined yesterday. Hello Everybody!

Back