New posters! Who are you?

Indigo Shift said:
Indeed.  It's very exciting.  Like being a teenager again.  This must be my mid-life crisis.  :lol:

In that case, it's a good midlife crisis to have...welcome to the forum!

Welcome all!

One comment to Indigo Shift.

I've been listening with the headphones on and cranked up to alarming levels, while poring over the album covers in detail.  Even drew a picture of Eddie.

I do not know of one Maiden fan that did not draw Eddie within a month of first listening to them. Awesome!

Deano said:
I do not know of one Maiden fan that did not draw Eddie within a month of first listening to them. Awesome!

I've never drawn a picture of Eddie.

Hey!  What are all you people doing!  This thread is for n00bs only!  I don't know which of you started this behaviour, but it is unacceptable!
:halo:

hey guys, I'm proud to be a n00b. What do I have to do to rise in the ranks???

My name's John and i'm from England, where soccer is called football and the bastardized form of rugby they play inthe states is called American football..

Been a maiden fan since 1985 and proud to say i once lived in the same town that Bruce was raised in, a little place called Worksop in Nottinghamshire. I soon realised, like Bruce, that Worksop is a complete shit hole and moved to West Yorkshire where men are men and sheep are fair game....er time to go.

Welcome BITV. Enjoy the sheep, baaabbaaaaaaa. I get the same thing, I'm from Virginia, not West Virginia dammit!

Back in the Village said:
hey guys, I'm proud to be a n00b. What do I have to do to rise in the ranks???

Just post smart...n00bness isn't based on post count here.

Hi there!

My name is Sebastian, I´m 16 years old (hell, I should have been born 20 years earlier!) and from Austria. I´ve been maiden fan for about 2 years now and you can find me on the german and austrian board too.
I´m a huge rock/metal fan and play in a band myself.
Excuse me for my bad English, I´m still learning.

Wilkommen Sebastian! Yes i use any excuse possible to use all the German I don't know. Yes we all hate clowns on here and yes I was the one who shot him.

Back